International Cargo Courier Service / fraud lottery promotion

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear friends

Many many many... Thanks to you from my inner core of the heart.
I am relieved now... Friends, I was about to deposit money tomorrow in their axis bank a/c... But god has taken me to complaints board and shown me that like me several lucky winners are here???
Wao... How serious crime is this??
Does the cid people dn, t know this>

Please do something against these frauds...
Bedanta

Comments

• Ir
      16th of Nov, 2007

I am very much agree with mr bedantas complai.
    As because I too have got a lucky maillike this, but I have deleted that mail.

Thanks all,
    Bye.

• Ab
      27th of Nov, 2007

I sent mail to this customercare@intercargodeliveries.com but mail not sent. reply to failure notice.

10th of Jan, 2008

I too have recieved a mail, I even have talked to them.
    The voice appears to be of the same person who is talking from the courier coy & yahoo/msn lottery board. I am still to decide what to do? I am little confused that is it fake or real win. they want me to deposit at least 480 pounds for the delivery of the courier to take place...

10th of Jan, 2008

It was stated that I has won a lottery of 500000 pounds in yahoo/msn lottery.

12th of Jan, 2008

Dear All, Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.

Rajiv B.

• Di
      6th of Feb, 2008

Hello friends, I also receive that mail I send answer than again they send me. I had doubt from begning so I checked and demand there address. the address they gave is fake. hai friends any one know the yahoo complain box or yahoo server address. I think they have to know about this so that people cannot be get cheat

• Sh
      7th of Feb, 2008

Hey even i was about to send them the money they require for delivery of the cheque. Thanks to google i got to know the truth.

• Na
      7th of Feb, 2008

Hello,

I have also received such mail, I know this would come out to be a fraud. but I really want to know what they give iinside the parcel. did anyone paid yet?

• Ir
      13th of Feb, 2008

{parcel/num/1090}

• So
      19th of Mar, 2008

I received identical message on my add. on reading ur notes above I coud feel ths s a genuin fraud case. let appropiate authority take suitable measure against the "the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation". how could they utilize ur name as courier service...

20th of Mar, 2008

It was stated that I has won a lottery of 750, 000 pounds in yahoo/msn lottery.Thankyou so much to yahoo/msn lottery.

31st of Mar, 2008

I got mail from mns/yahoo lottary and they said I m the one out of five lucky winners, I filled the verfication form sent by them and then they said me to contact international cargo courier company about delivery status and cost of delivery, there were three options-if you want delivery in 120 hrs charges werers 31700, 72hr charges rs-42247, 48 hr-67567 etc bt before sending moneny to them I checked on internet for the exixstence of the company. and thanks god I found lottary scam here.

25th of Apr, 2008

Hi I have got 750000 pound in international cargo couier service.

Thanking you. msm/yohoo lottery incorporation

Not more time?

26th of Apr, 2008

Hi rannjeet singh aryan,

Do you mean that you have received the money from international cargo couier service???

Is it true??

Plz reply

• Ab
      27th of Apr, 2008

I would like to know whether yahoo msn lottery sends you any prices (cash or cheque) to send it to the winners? is there any thing true? pls reply to me soon
    thanks
    abhilash

• Pr
      6th of May, 2008

I have complained about fake mail I have received. do reply plz @ your concern in msn lottery co.

17th of Jul, 2008

International cargo courier service, these guys are fake, when I proposed to have the parcel picked up from london through one of my cousins, the guy over telephone just turned a deaf ear and disconnected the call. this itself speaks for their genuiness!

• Ku
      21st of Jul, 2008

Dont they have any work. apart from doing this f () ckin things. if anyone is too mad. even then also they will not pay the shiping charges.

• Ki
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I also received such a mail, asking me to give the details of my residence. does they do any thing from our details, if yes then what can I do know because I had given all the details. plz reply me fast

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2008

I got mail from mns/yahoo lottary and they said I m the one out of five lucky winners, and I have won 560000pounds. I filled the verfication form sent by them and then they said me to contact international cargo courier company about delivery status and cost of delivery, there were three options-if you want delivery in 120 hrs charges werers 21000, 72hr charges rs-25000, 48 hr-29000 etc but I was ready to do thatand I checked on internet for the existence of the company. and thanks god I found lottary scam here.