International call / Harassing call

Maryland, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3143154870
This person has been harassing me by telephone.
I am seeking as desired outcome that this person faces federal charges and faces electricution in prison. This person ruined my career in the complied complaints Filed I specified I would not forgive this indivdual and asked this person to stop callling me as this behavior suggest this person has called threemonths after filed complaints they began to call after six months. This party has cost me my family life including community intimidation. In all complaints filed I stated I would press charges as this person is not my significant other has violated my rights including falsifying documents to suggest I am a immigrant of Nigeria. My complaints filed to IBA, EEOC, POST crime tips to several news papers, It does not matter why this person is contacting me. I been denied employment as this person lies deceived the public as I wanted no man child, this person targetted me as I was a single black female and was unathorized in any Bank account held where I was subjected to ecessive fee's I not gain my life banck and want this vecious indivdual to faces charges for what was doen to me both ignored by the Courts. This person has called me approximately 9 times from [protected].

Comments

Li
  8th of Oct, 2008
dude, your ridiculous hahaha get a freakin life. you signed up for something on line and they got ur phone number, it is called randomly thru a computerand now u wanna ### and moan? get a life, seriously, before giong sue crazy!!! u are a typical sue happy person, u sicken me! ROYALLY!!!
Bu
  7th of Apr, 2009
If the previous commentor would bother to do some research before being an asshat, he'd know that these people call people unsolicited. That's the whole point. Sounds like this idiot works for baby2be.com, which is the company making the calls.