International Award Advisors / scam

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I was sent a letter in the mail stating that I have won $2, 500, 000 !!! I then looked them up on the internet and I never found anything but I did find this website for scams and the same company was on here! I am so mad because in these desperate times for money I get a scam letter telling me to send in $20 dollars and they will process my winnings and have the money sent to me. all they have for the return address is a P.O. box number!

Ka

Comments

20th of Feb, 2009

I recv'd their fake-o letter that I had won $3, 175, 536.00 !!! OMG I am a millionaire! Wrong this is such a scam. They want you to send them $20.00 for 'nominal research and compilation fee'. I went on-line to see if anyone else had become a millionaire as well and sure enough found this is just what I thought it was...a scam. Unfortunately I also found that others had sent in mone. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. I threw mine in the garbage and kept my twenty bucks.

• Du
      13th of Apr, 2009

I just recieved a letter in the mail it looks real. Went on line to see if this International Award Advisors really existed and I find out it is a scam. It has a APPOVED stamp on it it nice and neat. What messed up idea send 20 bucks and they will use for nominal research and compilation fee. They target the poor and I am a hard worker but am laid off so it sounds so good Just maybe ------ NOT. Just like the email lottery

• Si
      18th of Jun, 2009

received letter in mail claiming i won enough to live on for the rest of my life, my insides went burr and i instantly went online to double check and sure enough here i am this is BS!, so i sent 20 bucks in pennies, a photo of my dong, and wiped my ### with a money order worth no more than 99 cents. i say i payed out what its worth receiving such a dream destroyer (especially since they are gonna have to pay for the postage due for a large envelope full of 20 bucks in pennies), i hope no one else has to go through this ever, i might go wait by that p.o. box to find the POS that sends this crap out and receives all you peoples hard earned money.

• El
      5th of Jul, 2009

I also recieved one of these false notifications. I'm just thankful I looked it up on here first. Something needs to be done! These people are stealing money from people who in these hard times can not afford it. I can't help but feel sorry for people who treat others this way because they will answer for it one day. These people need prayer!

• St
      10th of Jul, 2009

i just recieved today July 10th an award account notification from International Account Advisors that i won 2, 500, ooo.oo dollors but i need to send 20.oo to process to paperwork . Blow me !!!. Thank god for Google

• Lo
      10th of Jul, 2009

they ain't gettin ### from me..mofo's

• Si
      11th of Jul, 2009

On July 11, 2009 I received a letter from International Award Advisors, Notification and Disbursements Department, P.O. Box 8050, Huntington Station, NY 11746-9050 Indentification 20099639907 informing me that I won $2, 500, 000.00 and to send $20.00 by July 21, 2009 to be eligible to win the prize.

What a waste of paper. Stop killing trees. I hope the people behind this scam burn in hell for scamming people out of $20.00. I don't even have $20.00 to my name. If I did, I would go by groceries and feed a starving person living in my neighborhood.

• Be
      8th of Aug, 2009

I also recieved a letter today from I.A.A and my husband and I discussed sending the $20.00 but, I had a gut feeling about it, the stamp on the front of the evelope was not right and who in there right mind is going to pay money to get money, glad i came to the website to find out the truth. Deerfielfd, Florida

• To
      8th of Sep, 2009

Yay!!! I just won $2, 500, 000!!! And all I gotta do is send them $20. Hmmm, you know, if they've got millions to hand out, why do they need my $20? Couldn't they just deduct $20 from my newly acquired $2, 500, 000? Oh, wait. I get it. They can't because it's total BULL S*%#!!! Who are these people??? Please, if anyone has any info on how I can find these A-holes, I'll give YOU my $20. Do these people not know of the internet & it's endless supply of precautionary information about scams just like this one? Seriously, I need to know who, where. Anybody...my email is ampocaro@gmail.com. I promise that if given valid information that legitimately leads me to the responsible party, I will send you my $20. You have my word. That will have been money well spent, and it will have helped to ensure that these ### don't get anymore poor, hardworking, honest, sucker's money by playing them with the American dream. If I had been naive enough to send my money - in hopes of getting out of debt and helping the people I love get out of debt as well - I'd be 100% enraged right now. I'm all ready feeling pretty friggin pissed. I swear - I'm not about to let this one go. This S%*T ain't over. So far, all I got is some fake name signature on this B.S. certificate (Carol Walker). I'm broke, but for a good lead you can have my $20. Please respond to ampoaro@gmail.com. Thanks

• Sh
      9th of Sep, 2009

I JUST GOT THE LETTER YESTERDAY...WHAT [censored] ###...I'M W/ U ALL THE WAY...CAN WE SUE THES A**HOLES

• Mc
      26th of Oct, 2009

I personally can't believe that they are still in business. but check this out (13) mailing notices to mail fraud why haven't the us postal service stepped in this mess. here's the 411 take notices (1.) 50017579035 amt.3, 285, 000.00 (2) 50016942399 amt 3, 175, 536 (3) 5
    001566961 amt 3, 175, 536 (4) 50015025301 amt 2, 500, 000 (5) 50017260652 amt 2, 985, 000 (6) 50016623916 amt 3, 175, 536
    (7) 50016305534 amt 3, 178, 000 (8) 50019274583 amt 3, 175, 536 (9) 50018507901 amt 2, 756, 536 (10) 50017897417 amt 3, 175, 536 (11) 50050807746 amt 2, 200, 00 (12) 22240647 62 amt 1, 400, 000 (13) 20104549502 amt 2, 500, 000
    NAMES: CAROL WALKER, ROBERT RICHARDS, PAUL TORRY, A. ROBERTSON JR., We need to keep reporting these ###'s. I am starting with BBB and the U.S .Postal Service

11th of Dec, 2009

I just got this letter today! On Friday Dec. 11, 2009 after getting home from a long day at work. I am glad I looked this up. When I saw that they are asking me to send $20.00 for a processing fee and there is no way to connect this company, I figured it was a scam. and sure enough it is. We should call our local tv station reporters and get this scan brought out in the public on the local news station where you live. Reporters like to inform people on this ###.

• Mk
      17th of Jan, 2010

i received a notice about wining 3, 175, 536.00 if i sent in $20 i am leary about scams so i contacted better business and found out that they are not a real company so DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!

• Dg
      19th of Jan, 2010

Received a letter asking for $20.00 processing fee to obtain in excess of $2, 500, 000.00 stipulated amount in my name.
    No e-mail address or phone # provided.
    Send the $20.00 check in a plain envelope to:
    I.A.A.
    PO Box 8050
    Hunington Station, N.Y. 11746-9050
    (IAA is a reporting service that provides informationon various sweepstakes that are managed by seperate corporate entities. IAA is no wayaffiliatedwith these companies. Each company isresponsible for providing Federal, State and local regulations. IAA is held harmless for entries made by it's report readers. Sweepstakes researched and reported are free to enter. IAA is not a lottery company.

• Ap
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I recieved the same letter, saying I was 100% guaranteed 2, 500, 000.00. All I needed todo was send in $20.00. Its so sad that there is sick people like this out there. I prey everyday that I had enough money to be able to take my daughter to a doctor that could help her and to open up a letter like this and think at first, wow wouldn't it be great to get this and then when you keep on reading you find out all you have to do is send in $20.00 for the processing fee. These people are nuts if they think I am going to send them something. I wish someone would put these kind of people behind bars.

• Bu
      9th of Feb, 2010

This sad that they send this out to people in such a sad and stressful time... OUR Economy is under enough stress muchless some idiots messing with someones emotions with a fake scam letter. Someone should do something legal about these people.

10th of Feb, 2010

I recieved a letter that I had won 2, 500, 000, 00 .Soon as I sent in $20.00 They would send me the papers to collect. If it sounds to good to be true, It probable is!! So This was my response. confrimation code50191855051 Dear Miss Walker,
    Thank you so much for all that money, however I am so poor I had to borrow a stamp from my neighbor . So if you will please loan me the $20.00 I will gladely send you the money as soon as i recieve the $2, 500, 000.00 . I will also be more than happy to pay hefty sum of intrest. Am so looking forward to being able to pay off all my past due accounts, exspecially my madical bills

Sincerely

HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM (My name)

• Ha
      16th of Feb, 2010

prize notice saying juanita jones has won 2, 500, 000 all i have to do is send in 20 dollars for document processing i have never even entered this is a SCAM...

• Sc
      9th of Mar, 2010

Received notice of winning number selected and to send 20 cash and form and I would get $2, 500, 000.00 Can I sue?

• Dr
      16th of Mar, 2010

I received this letter from International Award Advisors signed by Carol Walker claiming that I had won $2.5 million. It looked all official and all, but it was asking for a $20 processing fee which made me suspicious and there was no phone # to call for confirmation or to ask questions--also made me suspicious. I Googled the International Award Advisors and found other complaints of scam. DO NOT SEND THE $20!!!