International Award Advisors / U.S. Mail Fraud

1 Post Office Box 8050Huntington Station, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: None listed

I received a letter in the U.S. mail about cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. The beginning of the letter states: Our most sincere salutations are in order for you. Your identification as recipient for reported cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00 has been confirmed! They wanted me to send in a $20.00 processing fee! The letter had no return address! & only a P.O. box, no telephone number!, & no website! The return envelope sent with the letter had the full return address only: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS
NOTIFICATION & DISBURSEMENTS DEPARTMENT
POST OFFICE BOX 8050
HUNTINGTON STATION, NEW YORK [protected]

Please try to investigate this matter! I'm very unhappy about this letter!
Thank You!

International Award Advisors
International Award Advisors

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2009

I have a letter I recieved in todays mail 12-15-09 are you able to confirm this is a scam?

• At
      4th of Jan, 2010

I sent the $20 and they just sent me another 2 letters wanting $20 each to recieve, (Rewards) NOT...

adrianne
    Syracuse, ny

• Vi
      17th of Feb, 2010

HI, iam just a common man received the same mail as above got my hopes high but once i read all the comments i have my doubts, please investigate the org and let the public know the facts i just got robbed of a mail fraud who is currently facing charges(agape world), please don't let this happen to anyone let the postal department inetervene and tell us the facts.

regards,
    vijay.

• Te
      13th of Jul, 2010

I just got a lette saying I won 2, 500, ooo.00 and I had to reply and send 2o.oo, I want to know If this is a scam or not

• Te
      13th of Jul, 2010

I am confused it looks so real but I would like to know how to find out

• Br
      10th of Aug, 2010

I just received the same letter today and I am not happy about it!!! Total SCAM and needs to be investigated and persecuted!!! If some one is asking you for money up front, its a SCAM!

• St
      14th of Oct, 2010

I too received the same promise of $2.500, 000...and not being a cynic..i sent in the $20, which seem to elicit a bevy of announcements stating: you are eligible for a $3, 958, 160 payout. I get it!...everyone is feeling the pinch of our hostile economy..actually, we are all sitting ducks (just a little luck! could really come in handy, just about now)...Pssst!..The Con Artist Know This!!!Could this be real????...Uhhh NO!!..."DID PENNIES IN A FOUNTAIN EVER WORK FOR YOU???"...At the end of the day, you spent $20 chasing a dream ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Sn
      3rd of Dec, 2010

I just got the same letter i was so happy but i called my mother to tell her and she informed me to look up this company since it dont have no number or website. i did just to find all this and that its a scam i am so happy i did not send the $20.00 the document and all seemed so real and it said my name was in there drawlingon november 30, 2010 and they got that date from publishin clearence house sweepstakes these people need to be caught .