International Award AdvisorsI have won money

1 Review updated:

Today October 5, 2009 I recieved a transmittal Authorization notification stating that I had won $3, 175.563.00. But the catch after I continued to read on is that they wanted a $20.00 fee in order to obtain this money.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY My question is if you have won this substanial amount of money why isn't this fee taken out of those funds? It's a shame that who ever these people are they are taking money from those in hopes they have actually won this money. Times are hard, and this should be looked into so that this scam can be stopped. I'm glad that I looked on the internet and found out just how many people who had recieved this same notification from these no-good people. So if you recieve this notification think twice before you send the $20.00 fee to only get nothing in return.

Jaquenetta A. Walker
Akron, Ohio

Po

Comments

• Vi
      Dec 15, 2008

I received a letter stating that this is your official notice that #3, 178, 636.00 is now due to be paid (my name)upon selection and your identity has been positively confirmed. Accordingly, Transaction File*[protected]*has been opened in your name in connection with this matter. ETC.
    WARNING: It has been our experience that so many cnsumers fail to collect significant cash winnings simply because they miss entry deadlines or fail to comply with required procedures. Don't let this happen to you. Guarantee your win opportunities by returning signed autorization promptly.
    We anxiously await your timely reply so we can complete this urgent transaction to your full benefit.
    Sincerely, with all salutations and good blessings,
    Person's signature

International Award Advisors - 2,500,000.00 winnings false
    I.A.A
    post office box 8050
    New York

I recieved a authentic document stating I had won 2 million and something odd dollars and I was estatic. I made sure I sent it back right away I was so happy and the fee for processing was 20 bucks. U dont think about that when your going to be a millionaire. In the end very stupid idea. This is completely fake and a real rip off.

• Fr
      Apr 14, 2009
    International Award Advisors - they wants money from mi
    p.o.box 8050
    Huntington Station [protected]

They send mi a letter whit price of $3.175.536.00 transaction file #[protected]
    and the letter has a oficial seal whit a eagle on it
    and i have to respond by 4-23-09 an d the person who signit name is PAUL TERRY
    Supervisor, notifications directorate y want to know if this is a real or not
    tank you.
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    francisco gonzalez

•   Apr 15, 2009

Hurry up & respond; you don't want to miss this once and a lifetime oppotunity!!! The letter has an eagle on it so you KNOW it's 100% legit.

• Pe
      May 01, 2009

yeah right binder. you're probably one of them just rying to rip people off of their money. people like you shouldn't even be on this planet. if the other guy has the eagle stamped on his letter then he should know that I have a lady statue stamped on mine. how about that binder?

•   May 01, 2009

Do you not understand sarcasm, pekemw?

• Ba
      May 05, 2009
    International Award Advisors - Bogus award certification
    P.O. Box 8050
    New York

They sent we a letter asking for $20 dollars to process my "winnings" from a "National Promotion".

• Ap
      May 11, 2009
    International Award Advisors - winning
    April
    Pennsylvania

this company mails me a letter stating i won $3, 175, 536.00... what a crock of bs... isnt it time they got shut down... does any1 actuall mail them the $20.00... i'd love to know what happened...

• Ro
      May 12, 2009

I got this letter too. I am not stupid. I knew it is fake. I did not fall for this crap, anyway. There is no phone number and I checked in mapquest of the address, nothing there. It is all fraud! I threw it away, anyway. But how they hell whoever knows my name and address?? I wonder how???

• Ru
      Jul 05, 2009

I sent in 20 hard earned dollars and now i feel so stupid because after that they sent 10 more awards notices after that one. Fool me ones shame on me fool me twice and that is your a--. I wrote on the papers. No more will you get and sent the first five back. I have five more that will not be sent back to those people at IAA. NO more fraud for me. I want my 20 back.

• Al
      Jul 10, 2009

Hi my name is Linda, and i too received an award letter from International award advisors today, july 10, 2009, stating i was a winner also, and for me to send 20.00. You wouldnt believe i start to make a loan from my brother to send to those ###-holes excuse my french. Good Looking Out.

• Mr
      Jul 10, 2009

Listen, I just lost my husband and I have a daughter who is 7 years old. When I rec'ved this letter I was hopeful and looked the sweepstakes company up on the BBB but they were not rated. So I typed in the name of the sweepstakes company and found this website. And my suspicions were right, this was too good to be true. Bye-Bye 2, 500, 000. This is not cool at all and unfortunetly nothing is being done or can be done? This is a hard time for everyone because of the economy and it is a shame that there are such evil people in this world that would live on the despare of others. Shame on them and I am a firm believer that what comes around will go around. God is watching them.

• So
      Jul 12, 2009

I just receievd my letter for IAA, July 9, 2009, and have until July 21, 2009 to send my 20 dollars back in. But for some reason, something told me to pull this compamy up on the internet. Glad I did before they got me with this scam. I have been scammed before. Now til this day I'm still paying the bank back some 4500.00. I wish people would stop getting over on other people and get out here and find a job to get the money they need. Cause judgement day is coming, and that's one of the ten-commandment. "Thou shalt not steal", and that's just what these people are out here doing!!!

• Ke
      Jul 25, 2009
    International Award Advisors - prize money
    post office box 8050 huntington station ny [protected]
    New York

a constant delivery of prize notification requiring a sum of $20 for processing fee. Each of these comes in several times bcak to back or over a period of.

• In
      Jul 25, 2009

I got letter say same thing and i was fool enought send in 20 dollar think that it was true. i say i don't mind pay 20 dollar if was get 3, 175, 536.00 i was excited an d wait for the deadline jul24.2009. my mine told check intent today july 252oo9 and now i see all my dream went down strill and all people i was going help. and they told i was guarantee your win, dorothy from alabama

• Wa
      Jul 29, 2009
    International Award Advisors - recieved letter saying that i won money!
    wayne harley
    Jackson
    Mississippi

international award advisors, sented me a letter saying that i would get 3, 175, 536.00 and that i needed to send them 20.00 dollars to recieve the money, i did that! but haven't gotten one single dime. now they sent me another letter stating that i needed to send another 20.00 dollar to retrive my winnings. i think that something needs too be done about it!!!

• St
      Sep 08, 2009
    International Award Advisors - Trying to have me mail $20.00 processing fee for nothing but a scam
    Shamong
    New Jersey

I got a letter today from International Award Advisors saying I had been picked to win $ 2, 500.000.00 after checking on line to see if they had a web site I came across the Complaint Board that had other complaint about this company and there scam. The letter is signed by Carol Walker

• Ke
      Sep 12, 2009

This is Not the First letter i have received regarding a payment of winnings . AQfter the first 5.95 processing fee for nothing i decided to look up this company & find a number to call to ask Questions .All i have found is the complaints About this Fraudulent practice being used to milk people out of their hard to come finances.

Sep 13, 2009

I have recieved a letter from international award advisor s and i check on the internet first before i can sent it so i did and thank god i did sent money to them. If i did sent it and receive a fake check i would be so pissed at them!!!11

• De
      Sep 14, 2009

Fake scam all over!! Catch these people and make them pay the American people anyways!!!

• Vi
      Sep 17, 2009

My mother received the same letter and asked me to check it out. I assumed, rightly so, that it was indeed a scam!

• Rr
      Oct 13, 2009

My name is Rose. I am currently living in Merchantville NJ. I have recieved a letter that states that I have won $3, 175, 536.00. It is a Payment Notice letter. And it also states that, " This is not a sweepstakes entry or contest solicitation. It is a your Official Notification that you have been definitely qualified and confirmed eligible to immediately recieve $3, 175, 536 Cash/Prize Payment Enumeration and Documentation win opportunities, which will be transferred toyou upon receipt of your signed Transaction Authorization. This is a time-sensitive transaction as stipulated deadlines must be met and therefore transaction file [protected] can only be held open in your name, until the deadline stated above. This is very sick game that people play to try to get people to send in their HARD-EARNED money. Having people think that their lives would be changed forever by having no more money problems and come to find out this is FAKE. I am very much in need of cash and only wishing to having a real check sent to me like this. But I'll never will know how it feels to have this amount of cash like this or even close to it. Is there someone out there can actually put a stop to this once and for all? This is very sad.

• Ka
      Oct 13, 2009
    International Award Advisors - Payment Notice
    Internatinal Award Advisors
    25545 Stanton Rd
    Daphne Al
    Alabama

I received a payment notice stating that I've won 3.175, 536 dollars and I must responed by October 24 by 12 midnight.It also stated that the letter was time-sensitive. time-sensitive...

• Od
      Oct 15, 2009

Good Morning! I just open my mail this morning from International Award Advisors. Inside was a letter stating I had won 2.5 in monies and prizes, but I needed send a $20.00 process fee. I said to myself self is this realm and if so why do I need to mail a process fee for something I've won. There has also enclosed a OFFICIAL DOCUMENT and a Seal with an Official Record number. I work with legal documents all day and these are fake!!! The key factor of the RED FLAG is you have to send money to get money.

• Mo
      Oct 15, 2009

My husband got a letter that he was entered into this prize drawing a few weeks ago. He had to call this number and confirm he's like to be entered. Just yesterday we got a letter stating he has 3, 175, 536.00 waiting to be claimed. It also asked for a twenty dollar processing fee. I work at a bank so I knew right away the chances of this being real were slim to none. I've just googled International Award Advisors and got this site as a result. Needless to say we will not be sending in our 20 dollars.

Oct 17, 2009

I tried to register a complaint myself about International Award Advisors, but because I couldn't not find the confirmation number they did not process it. The same situation happend to me only a few weeks ago. They keep in doing it because they get away with it. They should be stopped. they must be getting a hugh amount of money. [protected]@Si.RR.Com

Oct 17, 2009

I tried to register a complaint myself about InternationalAwardAdvisors, but because I could not find the id number it was not taken. I received the same letter and the same string of polopony. pat marshall

Oct 17, 2009

Last time comment. I am finding it hard to register this complaint with you. I received the same letter from International Award Advisors and sent a $20 check. I think they should be stopped dead in their tracks. Carmine Anthony

• Se
      Nov 05, 2009

My 78 year old grandmother came to me and showed me this letter she recieved in the mail. It stated she is elligible for $3, 175, 536.00. But in order to recieved this "Payment" she will have to send $20.00 by November 16, 2009. My grandmother is on a fixed income. $20.00 is a lot, even for the working, young person. This is a scam especially directed at the elderly. No phone number was listed, and no physical address was provided. This is a true scam. If they wanted to give my grandmother over 3 million in cash/prizes... they can take it out of the 3 million!!! I am outragged over this! My grandmother and many others are inteligent yet too trusting and dont understand how people like "International Award Advisors" can obtain their name and address and send them fraudulent documentation. Its wrong!

• Bt
      Nov 06, 2009
    International Award Advisors - SPAM - FRAUD
    New York

Received letter stating that I won $3, 175, 536.00. I wish.
    All I need to do is send $20.00. What a Joke.
    If enough people send $20.00 they may collect the $3, 175, 536.00.
    Something should be done to proscute these Scam Artist.

• Bx
      Nov 13, 2009
    International Award Advisors - AWARD NOTIFICATION
    MARIA SANCHEZ
    huntchinson new york
    Bronx
    New York

received letter stating i was a winner of a large sum of money. [2, 500, 000.00 ] In order to receive i need to send 20.00. urged to do so right away.signed by Carol Walker, corporate compliance officer #[protected]
    I JUST SEND A MONEY ORDER here is proof of my certificated please do something about it they ripping our pockets of with this scams and my doc#[protected]

Nov 14, 2009

I received a letter that stated that I had won a large amount of money (2, 500, 000.00) and that i had to pay a $20.00 processing fee. I was urged to send it in right away. The letter was signed by Carol Walker, corporate compliance officer. ID #[protected]

• Ft
      Dec 19, 2009
    International Award Advisors - Sweepstake scam
    International Awards Advisors
    PO Box 8050
    New York

I have recieved a $2, 500, 000.00 award account notification!
    Thanks for your information. They were requesting a $20.00 fee!!?
    Wendy
    Washington

Dec 21, 2009

i got a letter saying i won 3, 175, 536.00 and im in a fix and me and my family are haveing a hard time and that kinda money would have been a blessing so i sent in 20.00 that i really didnt have to send but i did then i got anther lettersaying i need to send in a nother 20.00 so i did now im just so pissed that there out there doing this kinda stuff to build up are hopes then rob use of are hard earned money well thay even gave me a transaction authorization #[protected] and a certificate of exclusivity it seamd so real i mean has anyone ever won im just hurt over this

• Re
      Jan 19, 2010

I just recieved the same letter and glad that i looked them up before sending the money.thank-you .and I'm sorry that this happened to you.

• Av
      Feb 01, 2010
    International Award Advisors - false money prize
    international award advisors

i was sent a prize money notification from international award advisors and it said i had won 2, 500, 000.00 and asked for a 20 dollar processing and report fee. i knew it was a scam and had wanted to report it.

• Br
      Feb 13, 2010
    International Award Advisors - award of 2,5000,000
    North Carolina

I received a letter in the mail telling me I had won $2, 500, 0000. All I needed to do was send a $20.00 processing fee. It was signed by Carol Walker. The return address was PO Box 8050 Huntington Station NY. I believe this is a scam.

• Is
      Mar 01, 2010

I agree that something should be done to these hoodlums. I would contact the FBI about this scam, but does this really shut these people down or do they just move to a different location. I wonder do they send this kind of junk to there own families, Lord help them. JLI

• De
      Mar 09, 2010
    International Award Advisors - $2,500,000 scam
    New York

Said I won $2, 500, 000 and to send $20.00 for a processing fee. I believe this company is just going to take my money and run. Just like they will do to plenty of other people.