International Award AdvisorsWinner of $2,500,000

1 Review updated:

I received a letter telling me that I am the winner of $2, 500, 000.00. They said that I must complete the Money and Prize Notification Document attached and send a $20.00 check or money order within ten days to cover their processing and report fee.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY I knew it had to be a scam and checked it out on line. Don't ever send money to anyone that says you've won something. They should be sending the money if it is legitimate.

There are so many scams today that I hate to say that I don't trust anyone anymore.

P. Poole
Selbyville, DE

Comments

• De
      Jul 11, 2009

I received a letter from International Award Advisors that i won 2, 500, 000.00 . I dont know who send me this.They told that you response at once . This incredible oppournity is regulated by an enforced dead line in 10 days. Send $20 as a processing fee.
    Its all scam dont send any payments to them. If you won they send you at your doorstep.
    Devdatt Vajifdar

• I just received a letter aswell stating that I was a winner of 2.5 million dollars... now seriously who the hell gives out 2.5 million dollars just for the hell of it. PLUS they told me I had to mail 20 dollars what the hell. This kind of scam makes me mad. This is a fraud if all of these people got together and took this issues to the authorities they would be in big trouble... Now to Carol Walker and the suppose international award advisors... I got one message for you... go stick ur 2, 5 million fake ### money up ur anus...cus u aint getting my 20 dollars gas money.

• Su
      Oct 09, 2009

I agree! I just received a letter saying I won $2, 500, 000.00, and I need to mail $20.00 by a deadline, but when I read the back of it in fine print I
    realized it was a scam. How can the Government allow businesses like this to operate to defraud citizens and more times than many it's the poor
    who get caught up in this scam. It's a shame that nothing is done to stop these thieves from distressing people.

West Palm Beach
    Florida.

• Su
      Oct 09, 2009

It's very misleading to be told you won money and have to pay for it. I will say theses con artists companies should be investigated.

• Ni
      Nov 26, 2010

Gee... I just received my claim notice today in the mail! How saddened i was to find out that it was a scam...
    I had big plans. Big ideas. It included changing my company. Boy, what one can do with money. And lots of it! Damn you International Award Advisors! You've ruined my day!!! (And it's Black Friday over here!) I guess i'm gonna have to buy my girls some low cost sneakers because i can't afford the name brand ones right now... (sigh...)
    Linda Smith
    A small town called Copeville, in TEXAS!