Intercontinental Mercantile Exchange / Scam

1 Victoria AvenueLondon England Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +442030261571

Hi guys,

I received a telephone call from an Asian lady that asked me if I was interested in receiving financial consultancy about derivatives products about commodities. I answered yes and after one day I got a call from London and precisely from a lady called OLIVIA GRAND for which I am more than sure it is a fantasy name. She was very nice and precise in talking about their job i.e. financial trading consultancy. Her company is called PEREGRIN CAPITAL LIMITED and they are one of the authorized brokers' company into Intercontinental Mercantile Exchange infact she tried to convince me just surfing the www.im-ex.com showing in the members section that her company is an offcial member of that exchange.
No accounts were possible to be opened with the exchange if you are not an authorized member, she said, so I got an email with the application form for opening an account with IMEX. Now comes the funny stuff...IMEX does not exists, it is a spam web site built to give smoke to the potential customers because I made my personal due diligence easily calling the following parties:
FSA, SEC, CONSOB and two friends of mine into two Investment Banks in the City so all of them confirmed me that does not exist any kind of IMEX correctly regulated or linked to the Financial world.
Bloomber itself does not displays or gives any information about IMEX i.e. no exchanges officially regulated or authorized to do that job.
So I called Ms Grand asking her why I received all those so bad feedback and also asking for answers and evidences of the facts.
She gave me a telephone No. +[protected] that I did not dial because just being on the phone with her I typed that No. on google and came up another fake evidence that this organization has been established to steal money from people just applying and opening an account with the FANTOMATIC Exchange and then depositing via wire transfer any amount of money from EUR 5000 onwards...then I should have tooled the financial and trading advice of PEREGRIN CAPITAL LIMITED, through Ms OLIVIA GRAND, buying and selling UNLEAD GASOLINE OPTIONS CONTRACTS and paying them a fee of 1% only when I had traded 20 options' contracts...
All these fake plans were nicely made but not perfectly organised because they could convince people desparetely looking for gaining easily money.
IN THIS WORLD DOES NOT EXISTS A WAY TO GAIN OR EARN MONEY EASILY!

I am and will be available for anyone that want more and detailed information about the experienced I passed.

Kind regards
Max

Ma

Comments

• Ss
      29th of May, 2009

Are you speaking english?

29th of May, 2009

Its a rare dialect of the Kings English known as 'slumdog'.

• Si
      23rd of Oct, 2009

thank you i nearly diposited money into the imax account luckiliy i did not i was dealing with james woods on the same peregrine capital limited but first to call was a lady with asian accent. now there is another one operating same like peregrine. its partners investment.com please help see if they are genuine here is theinumber. london 442030261593 i am dealing with david brown. monday they want me to invest 10:00am swaziland time. please let me know before that.

• Al
      9th of Dec, 2009

It is real fraud. I invested 12 000 USD in gold contracts with Partners Investment Network Limited, they tried to get more out of me, but when they understood that I will not give them more until get my profit, they blocked my account. Their phone is 442030261593. Can anyone help me in this situation?