Inter-link Courier Service Plc / delievery

1 Nepal Review updated:

sir I have got a email about this company is it right please inform me on dynamic_sourav99@yahoo.com about it.

INTER-LINK COURIER SERVICE PLC
96 Manchester Rd Triton way
Walkden Manchester, M28 3FU
United Kingdom.

ATTENTION:

Saurav Srivastav

You are welcome to the INTER-LINK COURIER SERVICE PLC an Affiliate to the UK National Lottery Promotions, INTER-LINK COURIER SERVICE PLC is regulated and stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA) the financial institutions that Govern all Financial activities in the United Kingdom LOTTERY

This office has been Notified by the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY of the amount won with their National lottery in the amount of Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling (800, 000 : 00) pounds This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL.

This is to inform you that we are in possession of a consignment, deposited by Uk National Lottery which is to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Is rest assured that your cheque has been package and truly delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary requirements?

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the below charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your package deliver to you.

INTER-LINK COURIER COMPANY LTD
Description of parcel to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight: -------------0.15kg
Bonded cheque of weight: -------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel: -------------0.32kg

Delivery Destination:
Name:Saurav Srivastav
Country:(Nepal)
Tell:+[protected])
Address : Shantinagar, ward no 34, Kathmandu, Nepal

Below are our mandatory charges. You re required to choose one of our Three specified shipment options to enable us courier your certified bank cheque to you Kindly.

Note that we rate our postage charge depending on the high sensitivity of the package to be delivered.we do not delivered to street corners or po.Box.so you are advised to send all your personal information to this office so that we can get to you immediately.

FIRST CLASS COURIER CHEQUE TRANSFER OPTION

(Delivery within 24 hours:)

INTER-LINK COURIER COMPANY LTD
Courier charges ... 250.00 Pounds (VAT inclusive)
Administrative ... .130.00 Pounds
Insurance ... ...200.00 Pounds
TOTAL: 580.00 Pounds

SECOND CLASS COURIER CHEQUE TRANSFER OPTION

In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 48 hours, we will have to use international licensed DHL Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address. Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the DHL delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option via DHL that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

(Delivery Withing 48hrs)

Post Fee____________________220 Pounds sterling
Vat________________________100 Pounds sterling
Insurance___________________ 100 Pounds sterling
TOTAL_____________________420 Pounds sterling

THIRD CLASS COURIER CHEQUE TRANSFER OPTION

In this option, your certified winning cheque along with the legal documents backing your winnings will be delivered to your address that you will provide within 72 hours, we will have to use international licensed UPS Courier Company to deliver your winnings parcel to your address. Note that in this option, your winning parcel can not be delivered to P.O.Box addresses or street corners but to your residence because the UPS delivery officers in charge of the delivery must have to sight your personal valid identification and other required documentations to confirm your legal identity before they will hand over your winning package to you in person.

Below are the mandatory charges associated with the Courier Check Transfer Option viaUPS that you are required to pay if you prefer this Courier Check Transfer Option.

(Delivery Withing three 3 days)

Mailing: £190.00
Insurance: £150.00
Vat: £ 50.00
TOTAL: £390.00

*IMPORTANT* You are to choose from the options above the most suitable for you, as soon as the choice is been made you are to keep us fully informed so that we can send you our Accountant officer for you to contact and pay for your delivery fees.

We have undertaken a hard cover insurance in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. All orders not delivered within five(5) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Treat with dispatch

Treat with dispatch,

Yours Faithfully
Dennis Kallman

phone+ [protected]
+[protected]

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more!

Inter-link Courier Service Plc

Sa

Comments

• Es
      15th of May, 2009

dear sir, I just got the same email like that. Please check it that is true or not that email from Interlink UK, and please give me the information about that. Thank you so much for your attentions and I'm waiting for your answer to mail me as soon as possible.

• Sh
      19th of Sep, 2009

i did have same email sent to me and i don't believe either. definitely a scam

• Am
      14th of Dec, 2009

I have not yet received my winning price from microsoft promo.. so please send to the following address

new no:2/911, old no: 2/119, thandhai periyar street,
    vinayaganagar, pozhichalur, chennai-74. India.

27th of Dec, 2009

I've got the same email from Mr. David Denham ...please help me to check if this is true or not...Thanks. Riza (PHILIPPINES)

2nd of Feb, 2010

Apparently, we fall all on the same story celerate, I am amazed how this is possible in a country like the UK, without anyone denounce these acts of bad faith? anyone of you have made this payment before they ask to have the prize lottery? anyone know algun probably true that if a person has already received 800, 000 pounds of these? Does the embassy of the united kingdom could give us accurate information on this company? So many questions that is hard to believe

• Ad
      19th of Apr, 2010

Muy beunas tardes,
    yo tambien he recibido este correo y beuno me piden una cantidad de 1, 100 doalres americanos para poder recibir el premio ganador, pero yo les he enviado un correo diciendoles que si el pago se los podria hacer despues de recibido el dinero con una carta solicitud, ya que yo estoy mas misio osea sin dinero, pero no quieren, y bueno al pareceer si es una estafa todo esto, solo hay que seguirles el juego y no depositarles nada de nada a estos estafadores.

Por favor el gobiernos de reino unido se haga cargo de estos estafadores ya que hay gente que cae en sus pretenciones y deposita su poco dinero que tienen..

Saludos cordiales.

• Dh
      30th of Apr, 2010

Saya juga dapet email yang sama secara logika kalau kita tidak melakukan sesuatu untuk mendapatkan sesuatu maka tidak mungkin kita mendapatkan sesuatu tersebut hanya dengan FREE ...
    Jadi jangan terkecoh denngan informasi semacam itu hanya karena di iming2 dengan uang yang tidak masuk akal/logika kita ...dan semua itu SCAM...

• Ha
      13th of May, 2010

i also recieved the same message and they were asking me to send payment so that they can send the money. did any of you get there said price by any chance?please tell me

• Do
      5th of Dec, 2011

I have recieved almos the same, There was a man Capitan Carl Juan Zacardi who sent me
    several mails . First he was interested in buy a house in my country, then he counted a
    millons story (26) and he send me a box with that fortune, 30% will be for me.
    then contacted a frend of him who wanted about 2.620 Libras.

• Lt
      3rd of Jan, 2012

A female member of my family was contacted by a scammer through a internet dating service. He goes by the name of Loenard (Danny) Powell. I have since found him (identified as a Nigerian scammer) on a site called Pig Busters that ID's scammers. In any case, this scammer immediately said he loved our daughter and wanted to send her a gift from Saudi. He said the package included a number of things like family pictures, perfume, jewellry, camera, iPad4 and $50, 000 (hidden in one of the items). Shortly thereafter, she was told that the package was being held by Malaysian authorities because of the cash contained in same. After that, she got e-mail after e-mail (and even phone calls) from Inter link Courier service - Inter-linkcourier@post.com. It is unbelievable that an international company like Inter link would allow itself to be involved in a Nigerian scam. If you get anything with the name of this courier company on it, BEWARE! Ignore it immediately. The whole situation really stinks. What is this world coming to?

• Da
      24th of Jun, 2012

I wonder about a package that was sent by james brown london to Brazil on behalf of darlene Guardiano

• Da
      24th of Jun, 2012

recebi e-mail de James Brown Cidade de Manchester izendo Que me enviou hum Pacote prara Meu Deshabilitar Endereço in Brasil Nome de darlene Guardiano gostaria de sabre Como Faço pras aber Verdade si é?