Posted:

4.7
unknown
unknown, California
Phone: unknown
I applied to Intelligator.com for a four day trial membership on 07/05/10, and attempted to contact them on-line to notify them of my intent to cancel, so that I would not be billed further. The e-mail address provided by their company does not appear to be in effect, as I have received a "failure notice" each time I've tried. Intelligator.com does not provide a telephone number as an alternative method for notification.
Complaint comments Comments (12) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  15th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Intelligator.com - want to cancel
intelligator.com
Tennessee

I want to cancel thes services on my 3rd day trial period. Unable to locate cancellations@intelligator.com on the web. Want this service cancelled today.
N  2nd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
i can't login in to intelligator.com
N  2nd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I paid my bill and I just want to login in and I can't
N  10th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i was charged 59.95
N  1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello, I would like to Cancel MMMCB45E. Please refund back to my Credit Card. Thank you, Joyce Balzomo
N  1st of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello, I would like to Cancel MMMCB45E. please refund back to my Credit Card. Thank you, Joyce Balzomo
N  29th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Intelligator.com - Website is a total scam
intelligator.com

SAME AS OTHERS! Website is a total scam. They say you get unlimited access for $4.95 but then they won't let you VIEW the report unless you pay another $29.95! VERY misleading.
N  1st of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I want to cancel my intelligator account, n theres no number n no address. N I want my services discontunue. Thank you carmenr
N  1st of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello, I want to cancel my intelligator account, n theres no number n no address. N I want my services discontunue today as of february 1, 2013. Thank you carmenr
A  1st of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
intelligator and click bank companies are a total scam. They charge your credit card & then they produce no report. they give you no number to cancel membership. are they on every report which people requests a background check? what companies are reputable to use? very confusing to consumer.

s.belcher
A  28th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
saqme issue
A  26th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I want my account canceled Omegaheatisme@yahoo.com and a refund of 29.95. Thank you Tyler Sullivan

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree