Intelligator.com / Unable to Cancel Trial membership

1 unknownunknown, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I applied to Intelligator.com for a four day trial membership on 07/05/10, and attempted to contact them on-line to notify them of my intent to cancel, so that I would not be billed further. The e-mail address provided by their company does not appear to be in effect, as I have received a "failure notice" each time I've tried. Intelligator.com does not provide a telephone number as an alternative method for notification.

Comments

• Be
      15th of Feb, 2010
    Intelligator.com - want to cancel
    intelligator.com
    Tennessee

I want to cancel thes services on my 3rd day trial period. Unable to locate cancellations@intelligator.com on the web. Want this service cancelled today.

• Fr
      2nd of May, 2010

i can't login in to intelligator.com

• Fr
      2nd of May, 2010

I paid my bill and I just want to login in and I can't

• Va
      10th of Jun, 2011

i was charged 59.95

1st of Sep, 2011

Hello, I would like to Cancel MMMCB45E. Please refund back to my Credit Card. Thank you, Joyce Balzomo

1st of Sep, 2011

Hello, I would like to Cancel MMMCB45E. please refund back to my Credit Card. Thank you, Joyce Balzomo

• Ji
      29th of Aug, 2012
    Intelligator.com - Website is a total scam
    Intelligator.com
    intelligator.com

SAME AS OTHERS! Website is a total scam. They say you get unlimited access for $4.95 but then they won't let you VIEW the report unless you pay another $29.95! VERY misleading.

• Ca
      1st of Feb, 2013

I want to cancel my intelligator account, n theres no number n no address. N I want my services discontunue. Thank you carmenr

• Ca
      1st of Feb, 2013

Hello, I want to cancel my intelligator account, n theres no number n no address. N I want my services discontunue today as of february 1, 2013. Thank you carmenr

• Sh
      1st of Apr, 2013

intelligator and click bank companies are a total scam. They charge your credit card & then they produce no report. they give you no number to cancel membership. are they on every report which people requests a background check? what companies are reputable to use? very confusing to consumer.

s.belcher

• Rg
      28th of Aug, 2013

saqme issue

• Ts
      26th of Oct, 2013

I want my account canceled Omegaheatisme@yahoo.com and a refund of 29.95. Thank you Tyler Sullivan