Intelligator.com / SCAM

1 United States

The police came to my house one weekend saying I had a warrant for my arrest. As it was the weekend, I was unable to contact the court to find out what the warrant was for. By law, I was under no obligation to go with the police, so I stayed in my house and tried to find out what the warrant was for myself. This is when I came across the intelligator website. Since my mind was preoccupied with the whole warrant thing, I failed to do my due diligence on the website. That was a big mistake. I searched my name on the website database and one warrant was found out of my home city, which made sense considering the police were just at my house. I tried to view the warrant but was told I needed to sign up for a 4-day trial period at $4.95 to view the warrant. I signed up and searched my name again, and guess what? NO WARRANT WAS FOUND!!! It was all just a scam to get me to sign up. Although I did indeed have a warrant out for my arrest, their search rendered no results, not even the result that I had previously seen under my name 5 minutes before I paid! I sent a cancellation request and was still billed $29.95 on the 5th day, and then immediately sent a receipt for the bill, and a receipt for the cancellation. I have demanded a refund and heard nothing. Don't waste your time, piece of mind, or money with this fake website. They have no important information, it's just a scam to get you to give them your money.