[Resolved] Intelius / charge on credit card

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I have a charge of $19.95 on my credit card and I have no idea what it is for and how it got there. I would like to either get my money back or have them stop charging me for this service that I don't receive.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Br

Comments

• He
      11th of Jan, 2009

what is this for?? i wont my money back Poul Torp

• He
      11th of Jan, 2009

please send my money back...i do not know what is this for?? Poul