[Resolved] Intelius / received full credit
I called ValueMax about the unauthorized charges that I'm certain were a result of using the Intellius background check service. The first rep offered to cancel and refund the current month's charges, I said I wanted all of it credited going back to 2009 when they started charging my corporate card. Why this was overlooked by me and my company for so long is another issue I know. Anyway I asked to be transferred to a supervisor. The supervisor offered to give an additional 2 months credit. I said one simple thing "I want all of it credited immediatley as these are fraudulent charges"...and she immediatley responded "we will credit your card the full amount, watch for your credit in the next 3-5 days. This is the e-mail I received as a follow up:
From: [protected]@a.valuemax123.com [mailto:[protected]@a.valuemax123.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:22 AM
Subject: ValueMax Refund Confirmation for Membership # xxxxxxxxx
This email confirms that a refund/credit of $331.25 was processed for your ValueMax membership. Please note that you will see your refund on one of your next two statements, depending on your billing cycle. We thank you for your interest in ValueMax, and we hope your membership experience was a positive one.
If you have any comments or suggestions that might help us better serve our members, please feel free to email us at [protected]@valuemax123.com.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius_Customer_Support's Response, Apr 23, 2010
If you require additional assistance with your Intelius account, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- [Resolved] Intelius - rip off 
- [Resolved] Intelius - was charged for a subscription I never signed up or agreed to
- [Resolved] Intelius - fraud 
- [Resolved] Intelius - deceptive billing practices
- [Resolved] Intelius - cancel/close account