[Resolved] Intelius Subscription / fraudulent charge on card
I signed up for a one time search and the company continues to bill me for 19.95 for a subscription. I want it stopped but do not know how to make them stop and reimburse me for past charges
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising 
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
- Intelius - repeated charges on my credit card
- Intelius.com - bait and switch. single report $1.00 but billed $30