[Resolved] Intelius People Search / refund requested

1 13 Willink street, Buffalo, NY, United States

I have been charged for two months of a subscription that I did not authorize. I would like a full refund for the month of January and February on the credit card that was used for the 1.95 transaction that I did authorize. I am canceling any service that I have with your company effective January 1, 2009. There was no authorized transactions made after December 31, 2008. The credit card company has been notified that there will be no more payments made to intelius.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.