[Resolved] Intelius People Search / refund requested
I have been charged for two months of a subscription that I did not authorize. I would like a full refund for the month of January and February on the credit card that was used for the 1.95 transaction that I did authorize. I am canceling any service that I have with your company effective January 1, 2009. There was no authorized transactions made after December 31, 2008. The credit card company has been notified that there will be no more payments made to intelius.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius People Search Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intellius - website for locating information
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint