[Resolved] Intelius / false charge

1 OH, United States Review updated:

On 12/24 I approved a charge of $.95 for a warrent check, Transaction #[protected]. This was taken from my account. Today I found a payment from my account to Intelius.com for $19.90 that was not authorized or explained. Please return the $19.90 in my account and take me off your list.

Charles Mueller
c.mueller25@yahoo.com

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Comments

• Ar
      10th of Feb, 2009

On 2/06 I approved a charge of $.95 for a warrent check, Transaction 17173390. This was taken from my account. Today I found a payment from my account to Intelius.com for $19.95 that was not authorized or explained. Transaction 17335479. Please return the $19.95 in my account and take me off your list.

22nd of Oct, 2009

phone number 214.476.4367 name john knight stopped for gas at exxon @south walton walker &duncanville rd ; gave the attendant 20 dollars for gas on pump 20.only received 10.manger checked till after 15 minutes and stated only over by 1 dollar .asked to review video manger stated call the police .went to appointment stoped by police station ;told to call 911 and return to spot all i need is this issue settled imediately thanks jk