[Resolved] Intelius / false charge
On 12/24 I approved a charge of $.95 for a warrent check, Transaction #[protected]. This was taken from my account. Today I found a payment from my account to Intelius.com for $19.90 that was not authorized or explained. Please return the $19.90 in my account and take me off your list.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius_Customer_Support's Response, Oct 23, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call [protected] Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- [Resolved] Intelius - rip off 
- [Resolved] Intelius - was charged for a subscription I never signed up or agreed to
- [Resolved] Intelius - fraud 
- [Resolved] Intelius - deceptive billing practices
- [Resolved] Intelius - cancel/close account