Intelius / intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.

1 United States

Intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
· there were absolutely no service or product rendered in exchange for the money intelius removed from my account.
· after contacting intelius several time to explain the details, intelius terms of service would not return the money even though no services were rendered.
· I made a small one time service purchase. intelius states that a clause during checkout entitled them to continue to bill for no additional request for service.
· the clause was not prevalent (hidden) because I was careful not to agree to or did I want any service contract throughout the initial purchase.
· most companies, with a reasonable business model, would consider this overlooked mistake grounds for a full refund.
· intelius has chosen to take the low road of hidden fees and contracts with a policy of not returning money for no service rendered.

Go