[Resolved] Intelius (Credit Monitor)didn't sign up for product

That is absolutely absurd. I never authorized such a transaction and it's quite sneaky how your company operates. I'm well aware of all the complaints you've had towards your fraudulent company. I'm also well aware that your business operates under all sorts of "guises' of companies all linked to one, who do not provide any kind of service except for ripping people off. I'm an attorney and will take necessary precautions, if I"m not refunded my money with the utmost promptness and taken off your monthly billing list effective immediately. I have more than enough information against "Intelius", to make some really large waves. Proceed with Caution.

• Resolution Statement

• Intelius_Customer_Support's Response · Oct 23, 2009

Comments

• Jd
      Sep 16, 2009

what did you do - i have the same charges for months now...