[Resolved] Intelius / contact the better business bureau
Please log a complaint with the Western Washington Better Business Bureau:
To complain to the Better Business Bureau contact them at: alaskaoregonwesternwashington.bbb.org
select consumers and then file a complaint.
If you enter Bellevue WA and Intelius in the company name they will come up with the correct location for the company.
500 108th Ave, NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
If the charges are from 24 Protect Plus contact the Chicago Better Business Bureau at: http://chicago.bbb.org
select for consumers and file a complaint.
24 Protect Plus
Des Plaines, Ill 60017
Please file a complaint even if some or all of your money was refunded. They must be stopped from doing this.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly. (It is important to note, customers do have the option of selecting a regular price without the 7 day trial)
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.