Inteligator / misrepresentation

1 CA, United States Review updated:

INTELIGATOR presents as an investigation company that provides with all these services for obtaining information one seeks. However the information is so outdated if you are able to retrieve it at all. Generally they will request another charge even though I paid for the premium service of another 29.99. They are a scam and pulled my money out immediately for the 40.00 and service is at best limited. For example, I can'y retrieve any info. on me, alias's etc. Buyer BEWARE with inteligator.col

Comments

5th of Mar, 2010

I am a Canadian and dont have any relationship with the US and they have me in the file. Dont even have a proper customer service for me ask them where they got the info from.

• Le
      8th of Aug, 2010
    Inteligator - misleading info
    inteligator.com

They charged me 20 dollars. For what? They feed out misleading info. Once your in they want more money. I think it"s a big scam and i want my money back now!!! I don"t even see a place where I can cancel.

• M0
      29th of Jun, 2012

CANCELLATION: in fact you can cancel this service with ease by doing the following,

1. Anyone can cancel it without notice withing 4 days of trial period. All you need for this is just cancel recurring invoicing option in your PayPal account. It may cost for you just 1-2 min to complete all further charges and billing from Inteligator, and it's FREE and upon to your decision priority always. NO exemptions!

2. Also you can do that by sending letter to support (at) intelligator.com with request to cancel your account. That's it.

3. Also, you can do the same by using contacting form on itelligator website.

It's easiest 3 steps that anyone can use to cancel any online service, incl. Inteligator.

Another thing is this service is targeted for professionals, who knows well how to search and find appropriate information. It's not for fun, sorry...

Hope this info is able to clarify some of most painful questions from here.