[Resolved] Intelcom Expressthe worst delivery company ever

I have cancelled my Amazon Prime account because of Intelcom Express. They are a horrible company who is notorious for treating their employees badly.

While I understand the delivery driver's frustration working for such a vile entity, I do not appreciate being yelled by delivery drivers for not being home between 9-5 (me and my partner both work full time jobs). I did not have an option to select a delivery time. It is ludicrous that there is no option of returning to a depot so we can arrange to go pick up the package. This, to me, is insane and unacceptable.

I decided to call to attempt to resolve this issue over the phone, so I called Intelcom waited exactly 59 minutes on hold and the representative hung up on me without answering.

Amazon has completely ruined a good thing. Intelcom is awful and aggressive

• Resolution statement

• Intelcom Express Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? Our delivery hours are from 8am to 9pm, 7 days a week. A missed delivery is automatically rescheduled for the next day. As for the service you received, we invite to email us as soon as possible so we can follow up quickly with the driver's supervisor on the event. If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!