Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3GHz 1333FSB 45nm CPU Processor Retail / Fraudulent Business

Merchandise was never received from the seller. When I ordered from its site (9/18/08), I noticed shipped confirmation was sent out w/in 5 minutes of the checkout process. Following 4 days, I sent emails requesting clarification on order status and if merchandise could be tracked if it's truely in 'shipped' status. No response from the seller. Contact phone number listed for the seller was also an invalid phone number. On 9/16/08, I requested to cancel the order and for credit to be refunded, seller responded and asked to wait until 10/1, since all his merchandise were sent using First Class Parcel Post service and required 5 - 14 days to be delivered. I waited till 10/1 and still no shippment. If you search on etronicwholesale on the internet, you should see other complaint for this seller on similar fraudulent business practice. Becareful!

I've complained through ecrater.com, they responded that seller was given a suspension warning. They also provided this info, https://checkout.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=79045
Since order was through google checkout, I'm going to rely on google for refund.

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Nov, 2009

I oredered a wedding dress on Ecrater's website, however a confirmation number was sent, i also posted a few questions and asked the seller to clarify some stuff, they never got back to me, and i'm still waiting on my item. What's up with this? Is this some kinda sick joke, it's a wedding dress for crying out loud! Now i have to change my plans and find another dress, horrible experience from Ecrater.