Integrity Tires / Integrity Tires . . my A#@

United States, California, Hemet Review updated:
Integrity Tires
3223 W Florida Ave
Phone: (951) 658-3145
Took car in for a routine maintenance. I was asked if want to join a club with them and that I would be eligible for discounts. I said sure and filled the brief paperwork and proceeded to wait for the job to be done. While waiting for my car I started to really look through the paper work that they had given me. This "club" ended up being a credit card. Isn't there some kind of law about disclosure about that stuff? Don't they have to say credit card? That's is crazy! Integrity . . . my a#@ . . .
Women already have the disadvantage of just being a women and having to deal with being taken advantage of at any mechanic shop. BUYER BEWARE!!!

N  19th of Apr, 2009 by
Always read over everything and make sure you fully understand the details before you ever sing on the dotted line. Don't wait til after. Regardless of whther your a man or woman, you can avoid being scammed. As you said, "let the buyer beware, " consumers need to be knowlagble towards these schemes and how these businesses operate.

I hope you did not sing on the dotted line as you mentioned that you started to look through the paperwork. I hope you right then and there, noticed this to be a scam and avoided getting into the trap.

Nonetheless, is there a law in the US(as there is in Canada) that you can cancel a contract within 10 business days after singing for something?
A  15th of Mar, 2010 by
I am on a mission to tell everyone the truth about IntegrityAutoOnline.com . I purchased a truck from them a few months ago and since I bought it its been falling apart. I had to spend so much money to fix this truck up, its not even funny. If your looking to purchase a truck from integrityautoonline.com my advice to you is don't. One of the dealers named Randy over their is such a bullsh*tter, He sold me crap. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH INTEGRITYAUTOONLINE.com
N  2nd of Aug, 2011 by
I have been going to this particular shop for 9+yrs. I must say i have had my issues with them but each time they have taken care of my issue and taken care of me! Steve the owner works very hard to keep his customers happy. And i am sure he would work with any customer that comes to him. As for the people that are complaining about up selling, they are in the business of making money and recommend services based on mileage and problems they come across doing the inspection. You are not obligated to say yes to any of them. I would recommend this store 100%. Thanks Steve for 9+ years of GREAT service! Rob S