Integrity of Texas & MBF Leasing / Fraudulent lease over a credit card terminal.

1 Ft worth, TX, United States Review updated:

They put me on an uncancelable 48-month lease with $99 monthly payments on a forgery.

I tried to return the machine to Integrity of Texas, but i was told machine was belong to MBF leasing so I had to call them. It was the first time I heard the name of the company and I was told lease is not cancelable. it's been years they take money form my checking account and there is nothing I could do about it.

It's easy to see what these scammers after, and just like me how many people who doesn't want their credit ruined by these people stay quite, by googling MBF leasing.

Comments

• Rw
      2nd of Sep, 2009

There are always two sides to every story. The above is what happens when business owners willingly sign paperwork they have NOT read thoroughly. The paperwork is very clear and states who the process is and works. Business owners that are not smart enough to read paperwork before they sign it should NOT blame good companies for their frustration.

• Co
      6th of Oct, 2009

I have the victim of MBF leasing and Integrity of Texas. They locked me with 48 months non-cancelable contact and their rep never explained or mentioned anything in advance. I paid $30 a month for 48 months for SCAN service and $29.99 for check machine which I didn't use after first few bounced checks. When I contacted them about the situation they told me I need to file a paper work with the bank so all the bounced checks will go to them, but they were unable to collect the funds in 90 days they will deduct the account for temp credit.

Any way long story short I paid them $40 for credit card machine, $30 for check machine, $30 for SCAN service and another $35 for the credit card service on the top of visa/mastercard rate. That was the biggest rip off of my life but I stayed in to save my credit.

The worse part is my contract is over couple of months ago and they are still charging my account even though I faxed them all the paper work 60 days in advance so they will cancel my contract. I talked to them yesterday and they are willing to give the refund. If in next 15-20 days they fail to return the money then I will file a law suit against them because I am really really pissed and I might need the support to bring these criminals down.

• Rc
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Integrity forged documents that created a lease for me. This is organized crime. RW is an employee who obviously likes deceiving honest business owners. I bet he smiles, lies, shuffles papers, doesn't leave copies, then fills in information when he gets to the office. You must be so proud!!!

• St
      19th of Apr, 2010

We got scammed by these people in 2005 and ended up spending $5K on our terminal and services. I bought a new machine for $204. Now I have to wait 10 months to get out of the service contract. When I signed the contract it did not say THIS IS A NON CANCEL-ABLE LEASE, but when I got it back from the salesman (countersigned) it did say this. Could someone in Houston harass these scammers until they go out of business???

• Eb
      11th of Apr, 2012

Let us all get together and file a class action lawsuit.
    File a complaint on line with the Attorney general Office in Texas,

• Eb
      11th of Apr, 2012

All of us who have been scammed by Integrity of Texas and MBF should file a class action lawsuit. Also go ahead and file an individual complain with Texas Attorney General office so they can keep tract of number of people being scammed that they can assess the seriousness of this matter