Integretel / Unauthorized charges

My AOL account was canceled yesterday. I am told that it is because of a "terms of service" violation. I am told that is possible because of "char room" activity. I have never been to a chat room. I have been with AOL for 13 years. They do not have a live person who can talk about this. There is not email address to file an appeal to. The only option is to file an appeal through USPS.

At some point after they receive your letter, they will contact you. One of my email account receives vital medical information. I cannot access it. I cannot believe in this day and age, there is not a phone number, an email address or someone who can talk with me about this.

Jo
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Integretel - Bad service
    Integretel

I opened my telephone bill and imagine my surprise when I saw an additional charge of $15.40! It was from a company called Integretel a so called 800 number service plan. I never signed up for this program. I never received any acknowledgement or confirmation of being enrolled in this plan. I have demanded an immediate refund, they have acknowledged that they will refund the $44.85 I was charged for the next three months. However there was no mention of the $1.20 In federal tax being refunded. This is very disconcerting as I feel as though someone obtained my email address and signed me up without permission.