Integrated Data Solutions / data entry jobs

3 Delhi, India Review updated:

The integrateddata solutions is a cheap, fraud, liars and disgusting data entry jobs only lies prevail and nothing but a lie. Their lady manager is big liar and cheater it's a fraud and fake jobs they offer without payment. Firstly they bribe us with good payment offers and they lie us with ajob too saying that they send a very easy job but in realty its a vast and lengthy which cannot be completed in 45 days. Plus there is on purpose deduction of our payment after completing the work. And they charge us with a fees of rs. 3500/- which they say it's refundable but its not it goes straight away in the lady manager's pocket who is very greedy, arrogant and disgusting. When asked about the work they lie us with 20-25 lines to be printed but when the job is sent it's very lengthy (Higher level educational books) which cannot be completed in 45 days and plus on purpose deduction or not paying.

Nb :- don't ever try to do their job because these people are cheaters, liars, fraud and fake.

Dr
Nov 28, 2017

More Integrated Data Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      15th of Dec, 2017

Never pay for a job. The employer is suppose to be paying you, not other way around.

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2018

@Sulphur7 The integrateddata solutions is a cheap, fraud, liars and disgusting data entry jobs only lies prevail and nothing but a lie. Their lady manager is big liar and cheater it's a fraud and fake jobs they offer without payment and chutiya company, some lady working here they have background, they some up to 10 telephone number and call to customer for data entry, after revert you are 100% wrongly typing and we can't make payment or don't gave job for further, be care full this integrated data solution, such no company

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2018

Very nice review, I was also going to do... Thanks a lot for save my life...

• Al
      29th of May, 2018

Dear All...

Infact I want to add to it.. there is a company name with Rhetoric trained pvt ltd.. it is in Goregaon west Mumbai, Above SRV hospital contact person Piyush and Dipti . They are too fraud company they show rosy pictures of earning Rs 180 for per page typing. And in one page there are 51 lines and it takes 50 - 60 min for completing one page.
    Company give a default task of 300 pages to be completed in fixed flat 30 days, so you can imagine for completing this task you have to give 300 hr every day you have to sit 10 hrs... Which is totally disgusting and goons type approach.
    Finally if you complete also ... they will share the report which is horrible.. that NO PAGES ARE CORRECT hence your your deposit will be forfeited and you have earned big ZERO money after spending 300 hrs of efforts and time.
    So dear all I would like to warn you please do not be prey to this company. They had taken a deposit of Rs 8500 and when i told i am interested they told they wont be giving the deposit and i have all right to approach to consumer court and take legal actions like goons.

29th of Aug, 2018

@align infotech have they not provided you the report for all pages??

29th of Aug, 2018

@align infotech can you share the report with me, urs.vinz@gmail.com - i am looking for home based work, and wanted to take rhetoric project.

7th of Dec, 2018

@align infotech @align infotech - Please join us in legal battle against these fraudsters.

• De
      26th of Jun, 2018

Dear all,

I have also receive a proposal of home based data entry job and the lady named Khushi demanded registration fees of Rs. 3300/- before offering me the Work and she also told me that its a refundable amount and you will get Rs 18, 000/- in just 18 days and your Rs. 2900 will be refunded back to me. Thank you all your review so that I came to know about this fraud and illegal Company who is cheating people and I am thankful to be saved. Good bless you and be aware from such kind of cheaters.

• Ra
      1st of Sep, 2018

@Dev Bisht no The integrateddata solutions is a cheap, fraud, liars and disgusting data entry jobs only lies prevail and nothing but a lie. Their lady manager is big liar and cheater it's a fraud and fake jobs they offer without payment and chutiya company, some lady working here they have background, they some up to 10 telephone number and call to customer for data entry, after revert you are 100% wrongly typing and we can't make payment or don't gave job for further, be care full this integrated data solution, such no company

• Ne
      6th of Oct, 2018

I had made a big mistake of signing an agreement with the FRAUD company called Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd. They have taken Rs. 10500 from me as a Security Deposit.
    Also I am facing the same problem but also I have other reason that I am pregnant and I came to know this after I signed the agreement with this company. And due to my health I am unable to do the project and that is why from 10 to 12 days I am in constant touch with the below mentioned people but none of them have courtesy to call back and give me solution also they are only communicating on mails they dont have system to call back the Freelancers. On top of that they are sending such an stubborn mails that you cannot cancel the agreement you have to complete the task. Inspite of requesting them that I am not in that position and as the months passes by it will be more difficult for me to sit for 10 hrs in a day. They are not ready to refund my money on my genuine case as I also said that I can provide you all my medical reports. Still no response from them. Very Lethargic and Unprofessional attitude is shown to me when i asked for my refund.
    Ms Dipti who sits in Goregaon HO and Ms Krutika & Mr. Rakesh who says they sits in Customer care office which is in Bhiwandi. None of these people have professionalism and ethics to talk to their clients. They are not in a position to solve my issue.

21st of Nov, 2018

@Neelam Desai If you want to get the job done, you can pass on the job to me, i am looking for work from home projects. I can deliver the pages with typing and proofing.

• Ro
      5th of Dec, 2018

@Urs_Vinz Hey Urzvinz, what's your number I want to contact you, I am planning for Rhetoric

7th of Dec, 2018

@rockstar vj 8097096660. pls watsapp me if call not received.

7th of Dec, 2018

@Neelam Desai I am in process of going to the police against them. If you can also be with us you are welcome. These companies need to be taught a lesson, they just fool us. Initial 2 months they were properly giving workload. First month we has less accurate pages, they paid on time. but in second month when our accuracy was high, they delayed qc and infact didnt provide qc, and said the pages have some error and they are not able to retrieve those. then they asked for demonstration. We asked for proof of error, they denied. When its time to pay money they will make reasons. Now my deposit is stuck. And I am continously mailing them and calling them but no proper response. Thier so called call center in Bhiwandi is non existent i guess because i had asked them for their address, they just cut the phone.
    I wish i had not joined this firm and wasted my time and blocked my money.

My Story with Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd -

This is a fraud company which has no proper management, initially when the amount is less they pay but when candidates achieve higher accuracy they make reasons of demonstration to avoid payment.

They don't have any responsible person who will take issues and solve them. They will just not solve the issues and keep delaying day by day.

Their so called helpline call center is based in Bhiwandi for which they are reluctant to provide address.

So those who have got money, or good response, beware of these fraudsters.

They will show you agreement clauses when its time to pay, i have done 2 projects and they have not provided me the third project till date. My second project submission was on 1st november, they delayed the QC report and after 10 days they came up askinng for Demonstration - saying there is some error in the files that were submitted.

We asked for Error snapshot, but they denied and called us for Demonstration based on the agreement. In demonstration, they didnt provide us with proper monitor / system. We had to take our own laptop and do it.

They wanted 10 pages in 8 hours with proofing. which is not possible, then too we gave demonstration. 23rd we got our demonstration Qc of 10 pages but till date we have not got our 3rd project. Now they are sending us unreadable / un-typable pages saying that they are getting this kind of workload.

Please see attached files for reference and they are constantly delaying workload and repayment of deposit.

Do not join this company as they are like many others who don't want to pay. When its time to pay they will avoid you.

• Tu
      13th of Dec, 2018

Dear All

Beware of never take home-based data entry job from Rhetoteric trained pvt ltd having branches at Mumbai, Rajasthan and Bhubaneswar. It takes 9000 rupees security but never makes any payment. It is a fraud organization. Do not get into their trap.

• Tu
      13th of Dec, 2018

Rhetoteric trained pvt ltd FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD.