IntegraScan.com / avoid integrascan at all costs!

I want everyone to know that they should avoid Integrascan at all costs. This company gives a bogus money back guarantee. They do not stand by their guarantee.

I ordered two searches from them and the second one came back with nothing. Now their guarantee states that if you are sure the record exists and it is in their coverage area, then they will refund your money. The guarantee also goes on to state that they are so confident that you will be satisfied with the results. Well I wasn't satisfied and I know that the record exists. They gave me two different stories on why they refuse to refund my money. One excuse was that the record I wanted was not in their coverage area (not true), then the second excuse was that the record did not exist (also false). They became rude and uncaring of my dissatisfaction as soon as I requested a refund.

Va

Comments

• To
      22nd of Oct, 2007

I too had a similar encounter with Integrascan.

I know the record exists and is in their "coverage area", but got nothing on my report.

When I called them on it they became rude and said I didn't do my homework.

Needless to say I will make every effort to let others know.

• Ri
      29th of Nov, 2007

Yes, they are a scam, and they were rude to me as well, everyone STAY away from this scam site, my report came back with nothing, I wish I had researched, I am out one less Christmas present for my son this year!

• In
      27th of Mar, 2008

All whom are calling our company a scam are all people whom do not read what you agreed too.

You have made complaints and have failed to state that you acknowledged reading an agreement that states we provide specific coverage. and none of you read the coverage prior to purchase as instructed. Then You state you are surprised that a record did not show up, When called on it, None of you are able to provide the record that you state exists within our coverage, How Ironic,

How pathetic that you choose to slander a company and not provide both sides.

Anyone whom reads this should know that there are always two sides of every story.

We do not need to defend our record as we have over 100 thousand satisfied customers.

It is a sham that forums like this blatenly allow people to slander legitimate compnies without any regard to the law or correct information provided.

29th of Mar, 2008

This is not a company it us a scam, I was threatened 5 times via email from this creep that runs integrascam, and, he uses vulgarity, and threats, he stopped when I called my attorney, we are investigating this fraud, trust me, this guy thinks he can scare everyone, steal their money, threatens them with so called "slander', he claims he has over 100 thousand satisified customers which is ###, the man is irrate, probobly on drugs, and is sitting in some office robbing people, EVERYONE stay awat from this creep...

29th of Mar, 2008

Oh, and I also knew the person I was doing a check on who was IN the coverage they claim he may not be according to their disclaimer, had numereous arrests, after the scam, I went with a leginimate company that my atty provided me with to find out that this person had numerous records and integrascam came up with nothing. I also did searches in all the States they say are in their coverage with people I KNEW had criminal backgrounds, intergrasam not scan, came up with NOTHING, and George is right, it's not worth our time for 18.95, but if it helps other people by reading this not to get ripped off, it is worth it because it is NOT slander.

• Er
      1st of Apr, 2008

Thanks for these posts!!! I was about to order several searches through this company for new hires and did a quick search and fortunately saw this. Just reading his response above, made me not want to use them.

Companies this day and age should realize the power of internet. Probably by not giving a small number of dissatisfied customers there money back, it has cost them much much more and will continue to do so as these forums stay up.

• Pa
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Yep, the integrascan rep's reply shows they don't care about customer satisfaction. If they cannot produce a report they should gladly refund the money and not hide around a disclaimer that is basically there so they don't have to refund the money. It's a bit surprizing how many ripoff internet companies there are. I'll continue my search for a better company. Also, netdetective appears to be just as bad.

• Da
      11th of Jun, 2008

Oh, how I wish I had read this prior to going through this horrible service.
    Perhaps, I failed to read the fine print and see that they are in the right to stick it to their customers but then I got this Awful email from Terry Sweet in their "outstanding customer service group" who was rude, and I was completely appalled at the lack of concern, the uncaring attitude and I recommend anyone doing background checks go through a different company. This company gets their money from scamming customers not by have INTEGRITY! Integrascan...nice touch...I thought I would see integrity here! AMAZING!

• Da
      12th of Jul, 2008

Scam!!! This Company is a scam i'm working with my bank to get a refund

• Mi
      17th of Jul, 2008

I almost just now gave them some money, but I did give them some SSNs on the FREE gotcha on the first page, you think this is safe??????? I think alot of compnaies I foudn are stealing SSNs. I just turned this one in to verisign: https://www.discovertotal.com/MzA2NHw3MDR8NTI4ODR8djI=/pov5m4b9/g

they are a scam and I reported them to https://www.verisign.com/support/ssl-certificates-support/secure-site-seal/abuse.html

5th of Sep, 2008

i ordered a search supplied s.s. number got more info on everyone but the info i expected i reviewed the area they say is covered the info i recv has no merit it is nothing more then a addr search on a name the sample report they provide is a fantisy they didnt show one bit of information on a criminal background no arrest no driver abstract not one item of value when i advised them i was not pleased of my purchase of 50.00 recv a response from cameron latrell criminal data division insulting me advising that i agreed to the disclaimer i agreed to the disclaimer after they had my credit card info beware of any purchase you would make from integrascam they made no effort to rectifie the info i paid for any purchase will be a waste of your money i intend to post notice failure of perfomance any place poss to report the value of integrascan think twice before you buy

• Up
      19th of Sep, 2008

This could be a phishing site used to collect ss and cc numbers.
    You can report them to the Feds by sending email to phishing-report@us-cert.gov

Here is information from a name search about the business and the owner:
    Owners name: MR TERRY A SWEET, AKA: TERRY A SWEET, AKA: TERRY ALAN SWEET, AKA: TERRY SWEET Year Of Birth: 1964

Current Address:

Larryb
    Lakeworth, Florida
    U.S.A.

14th of Oct, 2008

They have incorrect information on my criminal background report. One charge was suppose to be expunged, one charge is bogus and false. They gave me incorrect information on the agency that they say reports to them- FDLE (AOC)- they say it was association of courts?? and refuse to give me their contact number or to make corrections themselves eventhough I have offered to provide them with a certified record from the local sheriff's office and to provide a signed court order stating that my dropped charged be removed from my record. These people have been rude and combative towards me eventhough I have been as civil as possible. They even told me to contact a lawyer!

I graduated with a BA in Dec. 2007 and still haven't found a job and this company offering libelous information without offering a means to correct it is making my situation worse. Recently they gave me an incorrect fax number that is missing a digit: " Please fax your request for a correction to 888-64-7692

Terry Sweet
    Integrascan.com
    Criminal Data Division
    and still haven't replied with a correct one, ) in order to make a request",
    but there are still no gaurantees of correction, offer for one, or contact information for the agency that reports to them. BTW- the FDLE and County Clerks Office have verified this bogus charge doesn't exist and my drop charge has been expunged.

14th of Oct, 2008

Help me make this company stand by thier money back promise. And stop thier misleading agreement .They are threating to sue me in federal court. I hear this company may be out of Asia.

14th of Oct, 2008

watch my video on youtube...help me track the owned down...help me find out what bank payments are going to...
    before its too late

• Sc
      17th of Mar, 2009

Well I am not going to post anything new but this guy is most cetainly a rip off artist. beyond a scam. I too ordered a back ground check and they returned no results when I knew just what should have been there. when I contacted them (email only of course) he gave me the same bogus responses you see here, quoting his lengthy and carefully quoted users agreement to hide behind. he was threatening, abusive and beyond unprofessional. and to be totally frank is very lucky I dont live in florida or id pay him a visit myself...by the way if you want to leave him some hate messages you can do so at 561-868-2044. dont expect a return call as its just a bogus voicemail setup for bbb requirements...but you know he listens to them...thats the kind of lowlife ### he is...

• Kd
      9th of Apr, 2009

Please NEVER use this scammer he is all over the internet and seems to be an infamous rip off artist. I wish that my spouse had searched on his false company before paying him $49.95 of our hard earned money to do NOTHING!!! He is a HORRIBLE Little Man that is scamming hundreds of people. DO NOT TRUST him!! If you ask for a refund he gets vulgar and says that he provided what you paid for...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Ra
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I completed a search on Intellius that provided evidence that a certain person had a criminal history. When I completed the same search on Integrascan, the same person did not have a criminal history. Terry tried to say that the search was not within the jurisdictions they search. I showed him/her that it was (Ventura County). Then Terry said that it was not the same person I searched, so I showed them that it was the same name and same addresses. Finally Terry said that "We provided the correct results based on what you provided us. This does not fall under our guarantee."

Even with proof that a criminal history exists within the jurisdiction they search, Integrascan will not provide a refund.

I have since reported the company to the government and had my credit card company reverse the charges.

11th of Nov, 2009

I placed an order for a background check and was given a login password. However it states "ERROR: Email or Password are incorrect. Please try again. " I have typed it in exactly how it was given to me. I have left messages (of course) no answer. This is a SCAM to take people's money. I am reporting Terry Sweet to the Better Business Bureau. He will be prosecuted.

11th of Nov, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM. Now the guy is providing bogus logins after you pay your $50. It says "email or password are incorrect. Please try again" There is no way to contact the jerk either. He does not respond to emails and the phone number supplied on Google Checkout is just a fake voicemail. No one answers. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM INTEGRASCAN.COM. IT IS A RIP OFF. I am reporting him to the Better Business Bureau. He will be prosecuted.