INTEC College / request for termination of my course and a refund

South Africa

Dear Sir/Madam
I am kindly requesting for a refund for the certificate that I had registered for. I placed an order t o receive my textbook from a shop overseas. It has not yet arrived; and I am working so I will not be able to complete all of the required assignments in time since I have not submitted even one and it is almost six months which have passed. I am kindly requesting for a refund.
My student number is [protected], my name is Ruth Rutendo Mukori

Kind Regards

Nov 03, 2017

Post your comment