INTEC College / hr diploma not received
I have completed a Human Resources Diploma through Intec College. My statement of results with competent grade was issued on 13 January 2017. I was told that it will take up to 8 weeks to issue my diploma. On 31 May 2017 I have received a completion letter which stated that my POE was received back from the moderator and that I am part of the June 2017 cohort for external moderation of completed students. The verification of Poe's was scheduled for June 2017. It is now 5 months later and I still haven't received anything.
My ID: [protected]
SAQA Qualification ID 61592 NQF5
I need to have my diploma because I would like to start using it!
If people ask me about my studies at Intec College I will definitely tell them that I had to wait almost one year for my diploma to be issued!!!
More INTEC College Complaints & Reviews
- INTEC College - cancellation of the course 
- INTEC College - accounts department 
- INTEC College - stay away from intec college 
- INTEC College - refund 
- INTEC College - pathetic feedback & no study material 
- INTEC College - study material not received /assignment not marked
- INTEC College - poor /no feedback /poor communication / wrong statements
- INTEC College - de-registration
- INTEC College - refund still not received 
- INTEC College - unethical behaviour/registration dispute