INTEC College / hr diploma not received

Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

I have completed a Human Resources Diploma through Intec College. My statement of results with competent grade was issued on 13 January 2017. I was told that it will take up to 8 weeks to issue my diploma. On 31 May 2017 I have received a completion letter which stated that my POE was received back from the moderator and that I am part of the June 2017 cohort for external moderation of completed students. The verification of Poe's was scheduled for June 2017. It is now 5 months later and I still haven't received anything.
My ID: [protected]
SAQA Qualification ID 61592 NQF5
I need to have my diploma because I would like to start using it!
If people ask me about my studies at Intec College I will definitely tell them that I had to wait almost one year for my diploma to be issued!!!

Rk
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

• Kz
      Nov 16, 2017

I see that your post is really recent...I am sorry this is happening to you...I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE REST OF US... when we finish and need our diplomas.

• Ne
      Dec 12, 2017

can someone please help me. I submitted formative assignments for one of my modules for Human Resource Management . However Intec returned it saying its incomplete . I do not understand as all were completed . Please offer some guidance on how to submit the assignments . Regards Janine