INTEC College / poor service and zero response to queries

1 United States

I attempted to register to write exams in April 2009 but could not due to a missing payment according to them - I paid the full R9600.00 up front for my course in September 2008. I again tried in July this year and made an additional payment of R1400.00 again up front. For some reason I get a statement asking for money every month and I am still not registered to write exams which start on 12 November 2009. When I phone the call centre I am told that my account is in fact showing a credit (positive) balance of R1400.00 and they are not aware of my exam application - which I have faxed and e-mailed through on numerous occassions together with the proof of payment. I have phoned 7 times now, faxed 6 times, sent two registered letters by post - which were received by Intec according to the tracking numbers and have e-mailed at least 20 times. Still no response except to please resend my exam application and proof of payment AGAIN! If someone can help me please do. If I am not able to write this year I will have to employ a lawyer to get my R11000.00 back. The full R11000.00 will probably all go to the lawyer but Intec sure as ... is not keeping it!