INTEC College / pathetic feedback & no study material

United States Review updated:

I have registed with intec college a new course and i havent received and feedback from them i dont even have my study jmmaterial as yet or my new student number .i tryed phoning but they just make me wait and nothing happens how much longer do i have to wait for my stuff and i have paid so i dont know whats the problem.can some one please atleast assist me even though i have been phoning for assistance from youl.

Fr

Comments

• Or
      Sep 17, 2010

Hi

I agree with the above comments I registered for my son on the 30-07-10 and paid by credit tranfer the same day and all I received was the Study Guide no learning material, I have sent numerouse e-mails even asking for a refund which has not been forthcoming. I am at my wits end wondering what to do, I definitely will never consider enrolling with Intec it seem the only way forward is to sue them in the small claims court.

Bill

• Ni
      Jun 30, 2014

I have recently decided to register with Intec to do Matric maths. I have been told because I did the old curriculum this would be my last year to write it.
    The student consultant was very helpful before I paid and filled in the forms. Once I had done that she became very unhelpful. Telling me not to stress when I asked for my student number.
    I have now got my student number finally. I went onto the virtual site for Intec and saw that I am now registered for English and not Maths. So now they have to get the enrolment forms back and change it. When from the beginning I said Maths on my enrolment form and the student consultant asked if I was doing SG or HG. That is going to take 72 hours.

How can they get it so wrong when everything is in black and white??

Ridiculous