Intabill / Intabill is a scam!

Intabill - www.intabill.com

I am the owner of a bodybuilding supplements site. Intabill owe me 70 K and they suspended my account telling that they don't want to do business with me no more! Without any reason!

This is how they work, once you make good money, they just close your account and keep the money! They are worst than paypal.

The Intabill scam team is: Sonya, Daniel , Kellen, Matthew, Andrew, every day appearance a new name in their scam team.

Va

Comments

Ty
  3rd of Dec, 2007

I was a ex-employee of that company and they are fraud. Bottom line is they hold your money and make excuses not to pay out the merchants. I would not recommend using them to anyone.

Mi
  7th of Jan, 2008

Intabill prides itself on its ethical treatment of merchants and customers.

Unfortunately, as this merchant has not identified himself, it is not possible to respond directly to his complaint. Nevertheless, the termination or suspension of any merchant account is a serious matter and an action that Intabill does not take lightly.

Reasons for suspension and / or termination can include the sale of banned substances, high levels of chargebacks or fraud. All such matters are outlined in our merchant agreement.

Any funds owing to the merchant at the time of termination are held on trust for a period of 6 months to cover any possible chargebacks, fraud or fines. This is clearly explained in our merchant agreement and standard industry practice. At the end of the 6 month period the balance of funds is paid to the merchant.

I would encourage this merchant to contact me to discuss his specific concerns.