Int / Chargeing two diff Credit cards

1 4139 Clintion Way EastMartinez, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7062884150

I want this account to be cancelled and you have no more reason to debit my credit cards.

I have tried to wait on the phone and with no answer to the phone. Please cancel all member ships I have with this company.

You have debit two different accounts and I am been charged twice.

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Replace the money-- $29.95 which you took out of my checking account without approval. these funds were placed under pmidentity.com I do NOT --nor have I--authorized this payment. You also have another $29.95 taken out under i9kprivacy matter. I expect these monies to be replaced today--Sept. 20, '08.
    Do not ever contact me regarding any "deal" you are
    making.
    I am quite angry over these two transactions, and I expect you to stand up and do the "right" thing TODAY so that when I check this later, I will see that the matter has, indeed, been taken care of.
    -carol evans

• Ca
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Do not keep changing "my attitude towards complaint"--this is MY attitude, and you keep changing it to "Neutral." Guess What? Neutral is NOT my feeling about this transaction. And your changing my answer repeatedly tells me a lot about your trustworthiness as a business.

• Ni
      13th of Jul, 2010

This is a no authoritative site, it stigmatized a lot of good sites.

• Ni
      13th of Jul, 2010

This is a no authoritative site, it stigmatized a lot of good sites. I think it will be closed.Many sites have been Alliance, complained this site. It will be legally punished.