Comments

• Cc
      7th of Jul, 2009

Same thing here. IDprotect, mags4home, hmwarranty, hmidprotect. All withdrew money from account debit card. Never hear of them, never received anything in mail from any of these. Total 204.00 in two mths. Does anyone have any idea about these.

• Dm
      25th of Jul, 2009

i just got 4 seperate deductions in my account for "things" i never bought, asked for etc. I have not received anything either. My bank account has a help line that has given me email on some and phone numbers on all. called but of course it isnt "regular business hours". I emailed one place and threatened to sue. They emailed back saying they cannot d/c an "account" on line. Needless to say i wrote back with not so nice things, regarding there never being any account! I dont even know what the hell these things are! Someone do something PLEASE! I cant afford one cent extra with the budget on hold.

• Zi
      4th of Aug, 2009

Same thing happened to me. My money is so low right now that be4cause of these guys my account was overdrawn. I've never heard about them, didn't sign for anything etc. What can I do to stop it.

• Sv
      9th of Oct, 2009
    int Idprotect - bogus charge
    701 Holiday Road
    Coralville
    Iowa
    Phone: 319-3212780

Found a charge for $19.99 on my credit card that I DID not make or authorize. I want the charge removed and the money credited back to my credit card.
    Arden