int Idprotect / did not authorize payment or membership

Id protect
Money was withdrawn from my account and I had never signed up for any ID protection plans. Pat DeWitz

A  7th of Jul, 2009 by
Same thing here. IDprotect, mags4home, hmwarranty, hmidprotect. All withdrew money from account debit card. Never hear of them, never received anything in mail from any of these. Total 204.00 in two mths. Does anyone have any idea about these.
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
i just got 4 seperate deductions in my account for "things" i never bought, asked for etc. I have not received anything either. My bank account has a help line that has given me email on some and phone numbers on all. called but of course it isnt "regular business hours". I emailed one place and threatened to sue. They emailed back saying they cannot d/c an "account" on line. Needless to say i wrote back with not so nice things, regarding there never being any account! I dont even know what the hell these things are! Someone do something PLEASE! I cant afford one cent extra with the budget on hold.
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me. My money is so low right now that be4cause of these guys my account was overdrawn. I've never heard about them, didn't sign for anything etc. What can I do to stop it.
N  9th of Oct, 2009 by

int Idprotect - bogus charge
701 Holiday Road
Phone: 319-3212780

Found a charge for $19.99 on my credit card that I DID not make or authorize. I want the charge removed and the money credited back to my credit card.