Int* Id Protect Mntr Svr / Fraud or bogus withdrawal

I have has a unauthorized withdrawals from this company from my bank account. I will go get my money back from my bank letting them know of this website. I believe it starts with expreian asking for a free credit report.

Comments

• Pa
      6th of Jul, 2009

I purchased a one time skip search to find an uncle and now a couple of times a week I get charged 20.oo. I am trying to locate to cancel!!

6th of Jul, 2009

i never purchased any service from your company. and want to cancel and get refund now. tom k.

6th of Jul, 2009

cancel my service . i never purshied, and credit my acct now. tom kelsch

cancel acct. now.

• Me
      15th of Jul, 2009
    internet id protect mntr svc - charged $19.99
    internet id protect mntr svc
    500 west d. street
    Iron Mountain
    Michigan

i saw on my visa card a charge from this place fo $19.99 i have no idea what this is

• Br
      15th of Jul, 2009

What is this, I did't agree to this charge. I want you to cancel anymore service and credit my credit card of $19.95 or I will call my credit card company and protest the charge. Thank you.

Sincerely, Bradley Cross

1803 33rd Ave. Longview, WA. 98632

• Dp
      17th of Jul, 2009

I just had this hit my account! I did not authorize anything of this nature!.

Has anyone received the $ back yet???

• Dp
      17th of Jul, 2009

I just found out that it is part of Intelius.com. I did a reverse phone look up one day and was charged $0.99 for it. I was fine with that. What I missed was the FINE PRINT that said that I would be enrolled in the monthly ID Protection program for $19.95 per month.

I just now cancelled it on the website.

• Ij
      21st of Jul, 2009

I was looking for my boyfriends dad online and signed up for intelius and they said that they would only charge me .95 cents for the search, a few days later i noticed a charge on my account for 19.95 that said "INT*Id protect MNTR SVC. Does anyone know what type of scam this is, because i never signed up for anything else. thanks, Ivonne V.

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2009

I did not authorize this charge to my account nor did I authorize Intelius.com which I canceled but now I see the charges from Twenty4ProPlus and IDProtect Mntr Svc. This should be illegal to do this. I am outraged that companies can get away with this.

• Do
      30th of Jul, 2009

On 7/8 I thought I would have some fun and try out one of Goggles new gagets called People Finder alias Intelius People search.So I ran what I thought was a 95 cent search for an old friend.Got back a 20year old address and a request for more money to get any useful info.This was not Unexpected.What I didn't expect, was an unathorized charge of 19.95 for something I don't need, don't want and didn't ask for called INT*ID Protect Svc.!!What a Scam! Why isn't this kind of deception illegal?

• Re
      15th of Aug, 2009

i also recieved a withdrawal from my account i did not authorize

• Re
      15th of Aug, 2009

i want my money back

• Da
      16th of Aug, 2009

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, , , , WHY IS THIS HAPPENING...NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS CHARGES, WILL CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD CO AND SEE WHATS GOING ON...

• Da
      16th of Aug, 2009

you are ###ing with the wrong person, will take care of this monday and you will be sorry, i just got yo know the right people to put you guys in your place and stop taking peoples moneys...

• Em
      18th of Aug, 2009

This happened to me as well when I did a one time search on someone for the 95 cent price. I had to go onto the Intellius website. http://www.intelius.com/ and click my account where I signed up to get the one search and cancel the account. Then I had to call the customer service people and make sure the charges were refunded. That number is 1-877-974-1563. They were nice, I can say that if they refuse you can mention these sites and if they still refuse just call your bank and report it as a fraud, they should refund your money.

• Ro
      26th of Aug, 2009

I did Not authorize the charge of $19.95 against my checking account for the purchase of "IDPROTECT MNTR".

Please rectify this ERROR!

29th of Aug, 2009

I never authorized such charges

• Al
      27th of Sep, 2009

I had this "service" on my credit card bill, they got past me billing me for 3 months now. The bank didn't know who the hell they were but they were categorized thru the bank as "computer software" for INT ID Protect. The bank is disputing the charges. I went online to the Better Business Bureau to get these ### in trouble and OF COURSE they're not registered on there, and I can't report it because as sneaky as they are I can't enter a valid address of business and so forth. This is an outrage. Call your bank immediately and file a formal complaint.

And for the record, I reverse traced a phone number on Intelius in the first place and the information wasn't even accurate. Worst $0.95 I've spent in my life for a pain in the ###.

• 1p
      8th of Oct, 2009

This website is a ripoff. I too agreed to .99 cent fee to search for someone and didn't realize that by doing so they would keep charging me 19.99 for a service I didn't ask for. When you call the customer service it is bogus because you can't get in touch with a customer service rep. Also, it tells you to go to their website wich they say quickly and can't find on the web.
    Thank goodness it only took me a short time to realize they are intelius. Look up Intelius and click on it. Hopefuly you remember your login info or you might have a headache cancelling. After login go to My Intelius on top right hand corner. Go to my account. Go to cancel services. Then they ask why. Then a screen pops up with the cancellation date.
    I can't believe they can get away with garbage like this. I definitely believe this is a misleading website and fraudulant. Since they claim to have it written in fine print that I agreed to their service; I don't think they can get in trouble. Believe this, I will continue to warn everyone about their devious underhanded ways. Even if I need to create a website with a similar name so people can see the warning before they too get scammed.
    THanks everyone for the info
    TTYL