InsuranceLeadz / Unauthorized charges

I had the same experience. I was told that no more than two other agents would get the leads. I called the leads right away, and by the time I got to them, they'd already received calls from at least four other agents, and he prospects were ticked off because 1) they were ambushed with calls, and 2) they had no idea their name was being sold. Also, they put me on an automatic re-bill, when I was told that I would reach the end of my first $100 and then have to direct them to re-bill. What a waste of $300! I'll never use them again.

N  10th of Aug, 2009 by
Well, they're insuranceagents.com now, decided to change their name due to some of these issues. Insuranceagents.com and insuranceleadz.com are the same company, CyberTechnology LLC. Best to keep the two associated, their SEO is so strong that all you can see when you search for them are their own reviews. Very tech savvy company when it comes to getting to the top of search engine pages. Their leads are also not 'organically' generated. It is an affiliate company that buys leads elsewhere and calls them organic, to my understanding. Their leads are leads. Stop complaining about ticked off customers, that's because you probably have no idea how to sell. But don't believe that these are organic, or exclusive leads because there is no such thing. What, are you new to insurance business? Or sales? There are no exclusive leads anywhere, unless they are your own referrals or you have a website that pulls in mad traffic. What better people to sell to than salesman, I say. I wish I knew how to get my site to the top of a search engine so that I could drown out customer complaints, too, that's a real trick! This company has figured out how to middle something they don't create to tons of salesmen many times over. Brilliant! I say kudos! Salesmen are the easiest. And then automatically rebill them without being extremely clear about these conditions. Did I just hear a gong ringing? Oh, looks like someone rang your bell!