Instantpip.com / I lost my money and time with this company.

1 E-51, Industrial Area Phase 8India Review updated:
Phone: +91.1725063532

Instantpip.com website looked very professional. That’s why I decided to subscribe for their services. At first I decided to talk to someone from customer support and the employee I talked to was amazing. After I subscribed I wanted to talk to the trader and this person was not a professional. I lost my money and time with this company.

So
Jun 9, 2013

Comments

• Si
      5th of Dec, 2013

Instant Pip: I have been using Instant Pip Trade Copier & Signal Services past few month average they give 200 to 500 pip per month & their support center is very good they previously used to follow martingale strategy but as of now from past two months they have short trades with strict stop loss and take profit am following their service very much satisfied.

• Na
      7th of Dec, 2013

I am customer of instantpip.com using their service past 2 month & very much satisfied support center is excellent per day their give 10 pip to 20 pip its good without any loss till now they service to upto the mark i hope they keep on giving good service for long time

• Ro
      8th of Feb, 2014

Looking for Forex signal with consistent profit go for Instantpip.com am using their service last 2 month they provide good forex signal & trade copier their customer services is very good till now am happy with their servics

• Ro
      12th of Feb, 2014

Am using Instantpip.com services past few month they had good performance they provide Signals & Trade Copier very unique software which provide signal on mt4 platform monthly i get 300-500 Pip every month as of now am having no issue with them.