Instanthypnosis.com / This is a major rip off site

This is a major rip off site. First, your order is processed through WCCL Products but the payment goes through SWREG aka Digital River ( whole new scammer). If you pay by MO to SWRG's office in Eden Prairie, Mn in US dollars, you can't get a refund unless you open a PayPal account. Then WCCL which is based in the UK, but has an office in the US will grant the refund in pound sterling minus shipping and handling to the tune of over $25 and pay paypal jabs you for a tranaction fee and a currency exchange fee. So if your refund is $169.75 you wind up finally getting $123.00 and change, maybe. All of the tapes are defective. They're so call customer service which is myhelphub.com is a nightmare, too. Do Not do business with any of these British BP wanna bes- WCCL Network, Instant Hypnosis.com, SWREG aka Digital River and all of its aliases and myhelphub.com. And don't think the Better Busines Bureau, FTC and any other state or federal government intity will be of any help getting you a full refund. They absolutely will not, so don't waste you time calling or printer paper, ink and postage.

Hi

Comments

• Kr
      1st of Jun, 2011

I made a purchase from a SWREG business, http://www.htcsimunlock.com/, paid the money didn't get the code, didn't get the refund.

I spoke to a few customer service people at SWREG and Digital River, my purchase number was recognised by all. All the staff I spoke to are powerless.

If you are having problems, and if you are prepared to be nice call Linda, she is a senior receptionist at Digital River which is the main company and has all the emails and contacts you would need. I got to her by accident on 9522531234, she was very helpful, understanding and put me through to a senior manager and gave me an email of a someone relevant and important if I got nowhere. Because I had already opened a dispute in PayPal the money was held, that is not in Digital River hands, the senior manager told me she was not able to make the refund. So rather than get into a stink with her I decided to wait it out to see if I got a refund through PayPal.

Fortunately I managed to get a refund through PayPal because SWREG didn't make a comment during the dispute (one is not covered for digital purchases in PayPal, unless the seller doesn't comment in a dispute, this is a very small loop hole one shouldn't rely on). So I didn't need to go back to Linda or email the important person.

Feel free to share my experience.

Karl

• Al
      20th of Jun, 2011

Dear Hillan,

My name is Alan and I am the site manager for myHelpHub.com

I don't understand why you state our website is a rip off, as it sounds our support representatives did their best to assist you and refund you.

If you would have paid by credit card or PayPal, the refund process would have been easy and fast. As you chose to pay by MO, this is not something that we can control when it comes to refunding.

We have probably assisted and tried to help as much as we could, but you still decided to post a complaint and I'm sorry to see you did that. We are trying to help.

Best wishes