InstaNTBulksmtp.com / Scammed me out of two payments.

A person from instantbulksmtp.com scammed me out of two payments which I made through western union. The amount I spent was more than $200. Now I can’t get my money back and I have not received my items. Can you help? My bank can’t do anything because I paid via western union.

Hu
Feb 14, 2013

Comments

• Om
      26th of Oct, 2013

Naveed Hameed is a big scammer! has three websites for scam.

I was looking for Bulk mail server, I've contacted massmailservers.com and .net, they are both for the same person, I found they are lairs and cheaters and I searched for a new company which is instantbulksmtp.com and found the same owner and billing account information who's "Naveed Hameed", I've sent the complaint link to their online sales to see their reply but they blocked my IP for both massmailservers.com and instantbulksmtp.com, everytime i talk to them they block my IP again... They are scammers!

6th of Dec, 2013

By subscribing to the Instant Bulk SMTP Services, you accept to use them in compliance with the Instant Bulk

• Be
      26th of May, 2014

Yes it's true they did the same thing for me

7th of Aug, 2014

Its not true We cant do spam we accept paypal and you can get refund or dispute charges so how come we did scam? Stop posting fake reviews. Thanks

7th of Aug, 2014

Its not true We cant do scam we accept paypal and you can get refund or dispute charges so how come we did scam? Stop posting fake reviews. Thanks

• Je
      8th of Mar, 2015

I face same issue recently. I ordered for Trial Account before business plan. I paid money. They gave me account details but as per talk, I needed web Email Application. Now, they are not replying. And It is too much now. Their website is not working from my home.
    We need to take action against them.

• Sm
      18th of Feb, 2019

i am using instantbulksmtp.com from last 3 months and sending 1 million emails per day using their dedicated smtp server. i have no issue with them. And support is always available for my help.