Instant wrinkle releasercharged before trial was up

1 Review updated:

I saw this product on the Oprah Winfrey show. She and Dr.oz raved about it. I ran accross it on the internet(resveratrol) and decided to try it. I filled out the info. and then changed my mind. The next day a man called me and asked why i didn't finish the info. for the product. I said i didn't like putting my card on the internet. He asked for it and talked me into it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Hollywood, FLAfter a couple days passed another person called and said that there was another produt that went along with the resveratrol. It was the instant wrinkle releaser from biolabs. She stated that i had till the 27th of june to try it. Before i received the product they had deducted 49.00 from my debit card. I was not prepared for that and now my account will be overdrawn. This is all a big scam, they outright lied about the trial period. Then they have the nerve to cover it up when you speak to them. I will also e-mail Oprah about advertising these products

Comments

• Te
      Nov 09, 2009

I agree 100%. The same thing happened to us. They charged our credit card as soon as the biolabs was sent. My husband would have never ordered the wrinkle releaser serum called Biolabs. The company scammed us by using the credit card we gave them for the Resveratrol. I cancelled the credit card and tried to get a refund but was unable to. WHAT A SCAM.

• Kp
      Jan 27, 2010

I was scammed by BIOLABS as well. The terms and conditions are not prominent. One think that it is a free trial. It is not even possible to use the bottle up in 30 days, let alone 17 .
    It is one day following the 30 day trial, and they refuse to refund my money. They must be desperate!

Kathy Peaslee