Instant Tax Service / bankrupt?
Is instant tax service bankrupt? Fraudulent? Or simply negligent?
Please go to www.its_negligent.webs.com
We recently received an email from a 3rd party law firm regarding the potential bankruptcy filing and or regoranization for instant tax service.
See the email at www.its-negligent.webs.com
Is its really going bankrupt, or is this yet another ploy by its to get out of contractual payments due?
What does this say about its commitment to its national brad and to the future of its current zees. Either really in financial trouble or willing to risk its brad to get out of payment?
Mr. Noland who is an attorney evaluation the its"reorganization /bankruptcy" stated:
Its is supposedly $11 million in debt, including over $800k on buyback contracts.
Its mand promises it could not keep and is now tryng to negotiate or get out of their debts at all coust to continue operation in [protected] (How ethical is this)
Are you a zee? Please visit www.its-negligent.webs.com
More Instant Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Instant Tax Service - 2081 e main st 
- Instant Tax Service - fraud, theft of refund check 
- Instant Tax Service - fraudulent claims 
- Instant Tax Service - dont use them! 
- Instant Tax Service - undisclosed fees, liars 
- Instant Tax Service - tax preparing
- Instant Tax Service - taxes filed without consent forge signature
- Instant Tax Service - 2011 taxes
- Instant Tax Service - misleading me in status of return 
- Instant Tax Service - fraud/scam