Instant google kit / Uninformed of Recurring Charges

Signed up for Free Google tool kit for $1.97 and was E-Mailed 2 E-Mails from 2 diffenet companys that i was going to be hit for 2 seperate recurring charges every month for $38.34 from iPlaninancial.com & $72.96 from FreshKeywordIdeas.com.
Was not informed of this before putting $1.97 on my credit card. Tried to cancel on line immediately and asked them not to proccess my credit card. Called my credit card company and it was already proccessed. They dont open till 11:00 am eastern time. You cant even log in to cancel with the info they give you to log in with.

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2009

Wow, I wish I saw this when I ordered mine. Same thing happened to me!

23rd of Apr, 2009

Also, you need to cancel from productresourcenetwork.com as well.

29th of Apr, 2009

I should have known better but the Google name took me in.

Still, I was able to cancel both. The $72 will take a week (so they say) and I preempted the $38 (so they say). We'll see how that goes.

3rd of May, 2009

This whole thing is a scam! Links to "info" are no good. I never received the information by mail (which I requested). Contacted customer service to see what was going on, have not heard back from them. I am reporting them to the better business bureau. This is pure fraud.

3rd of May, 2009

I was able to get all of my funds completely refunded to me. They sign you up to three different companies automatically. MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL EACH ONE OF THEM AND GET E-MAIL CONFIRMATION FOR EACH ONE. Fresh Keyword Idea 1 (888) 247-3851. IPlanFinancial 1 (866) 531-5311. ProductResourceNetwork 1 (877) 208-6571. The only money I lost out on was the $1.97 or whatever it was.

Just kind of demand a refund saying that you were unaware of the transactions and if they can't help you ask to speak with their supervisors. It's funny because not one company got as far as to speaking with a supervisor. They were able to take care of it, so if they say they can't then they're lying.

Hope this helps anyone in the future. I also had my credit card number changed just for the hell of it. Since it was still "out there" if you know what I mean. Feel free for anyone to post in case they have any questions.

So, in case anyone is confused if you bought this kit then you are signed up to all THREE companies listed above without your consent. It sucks, but take care of it before it's too late.

6th of May, 2009

I signed up for the free kit a couple of days ago. The links don't work. So I googled productresource network and thank god I saw this website on my search. Anthony thanks for posting all the necessary info to cancel. I appreciate your effort to help others avoid this scam. I also thought that since google was behind it possibly it could be true. If you find or know of way to truly make extra income without putting up start up money let me know. Thanks Again!

• Gf
      6th of May, 2009

I wish I would have read these complaints before I was charged.
    The question I have is does anyone know how to state a complaint to GOOGLE?

• Mo
      6th of May, 2009

Okay, I actually read the very fine print at the bottom of the intial advertisement for the Instant Google Kit and it stated everything necessary to comply with their terms of use. These aforementioned charges are clearly written out here with all of the 800 numbers to cancel if you change your mind. The charges don't begin until 7 days after ordering the kit and yes there are 3 of companies that profit from people who don't read fine print and just give out their credit information; subjecting themselves to surmounting, considerable and subsequent charges to their accounts. I am a lawyer and unfortunately this 'scam' is legal because they provide a Terms of Service and Privacy Agreement which clearly states their business model and monetary dues.

• Me
      11th of May, 2009

They done the samething to me, whenever I called the product service company they were extremely rude, could not give me any details of what that company even was and what free trial I had signed up for. Told me they could not give my money back and he said "thats all I can tell you", I asked to speak with a supervisor and he wouldn't let me, so my husband called them back they gave him a number to Google Treasure Chest, which I had already been charged by them and I am right now waiting on the refund, but the membership through Google Treasure Chest had already been canceled, when my husband called them back about the fake number they hung up on him. I am canceling my debit card, and I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on each one of the companies.

• Me
      11th of May, 2009
    Instant google kit - Scam
    Google

The Instant Google Home Business Kit is a scam I believe, they send your account number out to other businesses that do not having proper authorization, I have read on one of the other complaints that it is in the fine print that they do do this and that it is a legal scam, I read the Terms and Conditions but I guess I didn't read every single line!

• Mi
      17th of May, 2009

Dear Suckers,
    I'M ONE TOO!!! Do you wanna fight for this or do you wanna let it go? I'm not taking this sitting down. Somebody has to be paying for the advertising that was on MSN. They're using GOOGLE's patented logo. There's phone numbers listed. Lets find out where these numbers lead to. Help me find a GOOGLE or MSN number, and I will take care of the rest. But mark my words, somebody will pay for this financially or physically. I can promise you that much. Stand with me and we will find these people. We're not SUCKRES, we are just looking for a job. And this will be our job. I've already contacted the police in my city and I'm on record there. I will be contacting the news and if all else fails, we find out where these numbers lead and we pay them a personal visit.

PLEASE RESPOND,