instant forex, forex india, 25% gains, join instant forex, instantforex.biz CALL us on 09804903834 / instant forex, forex india, 25% gains, join instant forex, instantforex.biz CALL us on [protected]

1 India Review updated:

Dear Investors,

I have personally visited the company office in RUSSIA is a HUGE setup, people from all over the world mainly form DUBAI, UK, RUSSIA and INDIA have invested in crores.

As I was one of the top achievers and I visited their office, I think its very genuine, I had even written a letter to the EMBASSY OF RUSSIA in INDIA they have confirmed the genuinty of the company that it is a registered under INSTA GROUP OF COMPANIES and its have a license for forextrading..

I think we INDIAN are afraid to take risk thanks to OUR INDIAN MENTALITY, people should GRABB this opportunity...
CALL us on [protected] or mail at [protected]@gmail.com

I have personally invested 10 lacs and recieved the payments on time..rest is yours calls

Comments

• In
      12th of Feb, 2010

What the biggest question is about the risk... ?? RISK is involved in all business, I don't think Rs 17, 000 is a big amount to loose...people who shout bigggg that the company is fraud ask them have they invested..the answer will be NNNOOOO !!..

Then why are they doing GANDHIGIRI..bhai if u dont want to invest dont its your wish the your money..but why are you misleading other people telling that the company is fraud when its NOT..

See folks u get your invested amount back in 4 months..they wheres the risk..just avoid these loosers go ahead and JOIN INSTANT FOREX, , and earn money while u sleep..

and remembers networking business is the best way to become a CROREPATI !!!

• Rp
      21st of Feb, 2010

DEAR INVESTER,
    I HAVE JOIN INSTANT FOREX 6 MONTH LETER, MY INVESTMENT IS Rs 15, 00, 000 INR .
    MY MONTHLY INCOME THROU INVESTMENT (NAN WORKING) Rs 3, 75, 000 INR.
    THIS COMPANY IS 100% RIGHT,
    FOR JOIN INSTANT FOREX (1) 25% MONTHLY FIX INCOME (NAN WORKING)
    IF U WANT WORK THIS COMPANY, U GET (EXTRA INCOME WITH SUPER OFFER)
    HINDI ME BOLE TO "CHHAPAR PHAR KE",
    FOR JOINING INSTANT FOREX (25% MONTHLY INCOME PLAN)
    PLEASE CALL ME - 08109807753
    R.PANDEY (CHHATTISGARH) INDIA
    THANK'S

• www.instantforex.biz_india_chhattisgarh_r.pandey_8109807753
    DEAR INVESTER,
    I HAVE JOIN INSTANT FOREX 6 MONTH LETER, MY INVESTMENT IS Rs xx, xx, 000 INR .
    MY MONTHLY INCOME THROU INVESTMENT (NAN WORKING) Rs x, xx, 000 INR.
    THIS COMPANY IS 100% RIGHT,
    FOR JOIN INSTANT FOREX (1) 25% MONTHLY FIX INCOME (NAN WORKING)
    IF U WANT WORK THIS COMPANY, U GET (EXTRA INCOME WITH SUPER OFFER)
    HINDI ME BOLE TO "CHHAPAR PHAR KE",
    FOR JOINING INSTANT FOREX (25% MONTHLY INCOME PLAN)
    PLEASE CALL ME - 08109807753
    (CHHATTISGARH) INDIA
    THANK'S

• Su
      16th of Jun, 2010

good co.

I appreciate, please call me at 9887711500.

Regards

Suresh Saini
    Jaipur

• Ga
      24th of Jun, 2010

It ia bhenchod fraud, I invested 30, 000 in it & I have not received a single rupee. I request all the investors to saty away from it. It is a big fraud. There is no option for withdrawl of money. It has been ages I submitted for their credit card but never received it. All other channels are not wortking You dont get response from their [censored]ing support team, though I dont believe they hardly have any such team . It is a [censor] site in PHP. I have lost my hard earned money by investing in it.

• Ki
      7th of Jul, 2010

Hi,
    I am about to invest here, and saw the message...is this a scam or what

Rgds
    Kitu

• Ga
      9th of Jul, 2010

Its a fraud, dont invest your money in it. There withdrwal channels are not working. Please stay away from it. If you want to save your hard earned money.

• Sl
      23rd of Sep, 2010

i agree. now be fooling the investors. never give clear methods never reply e mails . do not loose money . all fraud.

• Kr
      25th of Feb, 2011

ragarding instantforex.biz I think that it is totally fraud company, that the company cheated the investors twice again.