Instamojo / biggest scammers in india - instamojo

2-5 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Biggest Scammers of India
Like many people I am also one of those who prefer Indian company to take services. That is why I have taken the gateway of Instamojo. But this was a huge mistake, i was not knowing about their ill practices. These fraud people kept half of my payments. Leave this, when I called them to fill my complaint, so called support team of instamojo talked to me in very unprofessional way. They are not business, it seems that they are dacoits who snatch your money. But I will not leave any single stone unturned to recover my money. I got all their details. I am also contacting people who have their money stuck with this company. I will take legal action to get my money back.

Aj
Jan 27, 2017
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

24th of Mar, 2018

They are [censor], they should rott in hell

• Ra
      25th of Apr, 2018

Instamojo will get a gold medal for being the most fraud payment gateway ever. They will initially process your payments with ease, but later when the amounts will increase, these guys will email you to provide proof of service along with the tax invoices. When you provide them the proofs, they will not respond back for a long time. If by chance they respond, then they will take you that the proof which you submitted was not satisfactory and they have initiated refund to the customer. Neither they intiate a refund not they pay you the money you earned by your hard work. Dont ever use Instamojo.

• Vi
      31st of Oct, 2018

Instamojo is a Big Fraud, They are real unprofessional 420 company. Avoid Instamojo.

We made a site and thought to go by an Indian company but these frauds treated really unprofessionally.
    First of all we submitted all documents and site for review after which we got a go ahead to collect payment with limit capping upto 10000, later these frauds sent un-professional technical demands like Domain license that is no ways known on objecting it the requested to submit Business summary that can not be demanded by any service provider since it is confidential and they can review site and project but cannot ask for business transparency.
    Our technical team doubted their intention after reviewing such unprofessional requests for unknown verification process, but any ways management marked them to go ahead to avoid wasting time.

Once we started business using Instamojo they went on collecting till Rs 9000 and all of sudden closed business with comment 'you are not allowed to collect payment" that was questioned by management and till many requests they kept sending automated message that you are not allowed to collect payment. Later after many requests it was informed from instamojo that our business is non-compliant with there policy and a link to review there policy was sent. Again management questioned and same way after repeated requests it was informed that our business policy followed MLM, which was reviewed, refused and explained and later text promoting terms of MLM were changed but in last mail it was informed that we cannot help an payment would be refunded after 10-12 days.
    We went on reminding about due payment since even shipping had been sent and now being delivered but no reply was received and after 5 days it is informed that reasons are confidential and payments would be refunded to payers after 10-12 days.

They are real thuggs, it seems they are sitting to fool people and just waiting for a cash hit to but their scrap someday.

See the names of replying agents, hopefully if investigated by Police someday they will not be able to provide genuine ID of even 1 as all are as bogus as Instamojo.