Installingflats.com / BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7136946333

BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS.

They are very unprofessional and engage in deceptive trade practices. They first tried to reschedule my appointment at the last minute. Some young lady named Nikki called me on her personal cell phone the morning of my appointment to "tell" me they would have to reschedule. I told her that was not acceptable as I had cleared my day for this appointment. When they finally came out, they did not have the shelf that I ordered. I then had to email them 3 times before they would issue a refund.

As far as the installation of my Plasma, they didn't complete the job, they didn't have the proper tools to drop the exposed cables wires behind the wall and they left sheet rock duct and debris all over my carpet and never came back out to complete the job.

After six days of constant calling and emailing this company, they only responded to me when I threatened to report them to the BBB. However, their reply was not to resolve my issue. It was to tell me to "Do what I had to do". What??? Hello! Why not spend that time and energy trying to satisfy their customers? I didn't understand the arrogant tone in their email and was blown away by their professionalism. It it very clear to me that these guys don't care anything about their customers only making a quick buck.

I'm now in mediation with this lousy company and Google Checkout to get my $300 refunded. They don't answer their own phones, they don't respond to emails right away, and they have very poor customer service. CHEAPER PRICES SOMETIMES MEANS COMPROMISING GOOD, QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. These people are not ready for Prime Time. Find another company!
Ro

Comments

Th
  9th of Jan, 2010
This customer lost the mediation and the BBB complaint. We stand by our position we must be paid for services and not threatened into giving free services for custom work needed. This customer's real complaint is she wanted us to mount her shelf for free. We were not paid to mount the shelf, so we did not. This would have covered the hole in her wall where she had a horizontal stud.

We were not paid to wire through horizontal studs and the customer did not want to pay us to do so. At this point we have a customer requesting services and does not want to pay for it.

Again, she has lost mediation with Google and the BBB. We warn all businesses DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CUSTOMER. She will brag about writing a bad review if you do not give her FREE services!