[Resolved] instagc.comDirect Deposit

I have been a member at Instagc since the end of 2014. Things were going great until last week when I made a direct deposit request of my earnings. On the page at Instagc.com the transaction says complete yet I do not have my money. Their guidelines are to wait 4 days and then file a ticket. I did that and twice in one day I have gotten the same message saying it is probably my fault that I did not type in the routing or account number right and that I will be charged 5.00 for that error in a couple of weeks and that they would keep me updated. So I called Bluebird to see if it was something on that end and she said no but she said if I could get the bank trace number she could look it up. I have asked twice for it. I have not been rude or angry.
The first time my question was ignored for hours, so I asked again. The 2nd time I got the message mentioned before for the 2nd time today.
I have done everything I can and they dont seem to care. Oddly enough, the 5.00 fine Ill probably be charged even though there is no proof I typed in the numbers wrong is the amount of my direct deposit.
If anyone from Instagc reads this, I could use your assistance.

• Resolution statement

I contacted the company at their website and explained what had happened. By this morning I had a reply waiting for me in my inbox. He was kind enough to give me the bank information I had typed in and I was indeed the source of the issue. Because of that my issue is now resolved. Many thanks to Andrew for his assistance with this. He was very very helpful!

Za