[Resolved] Inspire3 Ltd / email spam with no unsubscribe option | karl moore | [protected]@inspire3.com

United Kingdom Review updated:

This guy sends regular emails with offensive content, and the unsubscribe links don't work.

He also sends from multiple email addresses so if I blacklist one they re-appear from another.

My main issue is the spam nature of these emails - never signed up to anything, and the lack of option to unsubscribe.

What is even more annoying is the unsubscribe links that don't work.

This has been going on for over a year now.

• Resolution statement

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2019

Hi Daniel --

My name is Christer, and I'm the lead support at Inspire3 :-)

Your comments are both important and insightful, so I'm going to pass them straight onto Karl, the guy behind our newsletter.

It's likely that you previously signed up for a free gift with our company, and our subsequent newsletter. Without your details, I can't find details behind your subscription.

To unsubscribe from our newsletters, you need to click the link at the bottom of every message we send.

There's always a link there -- it's usually right at the bottom, and says 'Unsubscribe.'

Just click that link and you'll be taken to our unsubscribe page.

Then just click the unsubscribe button and you'll immediately stop receiving messages from us.

If you still have problems, let me know. I can absolutely dig into it further and unsubscribe you myself.

You can get in touch by sending a request to [protected]@inspire3.com and we'll attend to it immediately :-) You can also opt for live chat, at http://inspire3.com/contact

• Inspire3 Customer Care's Response, Mar 27, 2019

Hi TC White --

Just click that link and you'll be taken to our unsubscribe page.

You can get in touch by sending a request to "awesome at inspire3 dot com" and we'll attend to it immediately :-)

I checked the email platform that we use thoroughly and I can't pull up any request based on your information posted here :-( I will be needing your email address so we can opt you out on our end.

Da
Jan 7, 2019

Comments

16th of Feb, 2019

I keep receiving emails from Karl Moore/Inspire3 despite having on numerous occasions unsubscribed. Whenever I succeed to unsubscribe (been going on since Dec 16), it is always temporary. I started receiving emails again last month with the pretense that I had signed up and needed to confirm. I did not sign up. I did in 2016 and been regretting ever since. Below is a screenshot of when I unsubscribed on Jan 19, with the pretense that I signed up on Jan 17, which is false. I just had to unsubscribe again a month later after I was going through my spam folder and realized I was still getting emails.

1st of Mar, 2019

@Josée Roussy Hi Josée --

My name is Christer, and I'm the lead support at Inspire3 :-)

I have, however, found messages from you using your outlook email address and I assure you that you don't have any active subscriptions under your outlook email. To be sure, I also sent a request to Karl to unsubscribe you on his end as well :-)

I noticed though that based on the screenshot that you have provided here that you used a different email address than what we have on file. Without your that information, I won't be able to find the accurate details behind your subscription :-(

• Tc
      26th of Mar, 2019

I am sick of this [censored]. I have unsubscribed several times. I work in marketing and regularly send eDMs, and I KNOW that unsubscribed people can only be added MANUALLY. We don't want to hear from you - leave us alone!