Inspire Center Solution / Scam!

1 Alabama, Alabama, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 19494190537

WWW.INSPIRECS.COM and Alex Jorden the founder of this scam promised me to provide internet leads for my merchant cash advance business. He had a nice looking website, and his rates were cheaper, because he operates from India. I sent him $900 for 50 leads, and was suppose to recieve 5 leads a day. In 3 weeks after i sent him the money and signed the contract, Alex Jorden and InspireCS sent me 3 leads, out of which one was returned.

I contacted Alex Jorden and requested a refund, he said my refund was gonna be processed with in a few days. For 2 weeks i was emailing him, and this guy gave every possible excuse in the world. I never got my refund or my leads.

Stay away from Alex Jorden and www.inspirecs.com, this guy will pretend to be your friend, take your money and thats it.

Bank of America and Bank of India have lunched investigations on this guy, so we'll see what happens

Inspire Center Solution

Comments

• Ga
      7th of Aug, 2012

loan modification live transfers, debt settlement live transfers, irs debt settlement live transfers, loan mod live transfers