Inspirations Beauty n Slimming Center / Terrible service

1 India Review updated:

Totally Fraud people. For post natal packages to tummy tucks..they put in machine and massage. Awful. Nothing reduces though the front office people will say 'Oh, you have reduced weight' etc etc. DON'T EVER JOIN Inspirations at 100 ft rd, Indiranagar. I am from upper middle class and thought will give it a short (after seeing their ads in newspaper) however I SEE NO RESULT happening even after 20 tummy tucks... They will have all the reasons to blame us later.

Go to Consumer Court.

In

Comments

• Ka
      30th of Aug, 2008

i totally disagree with the coment which you have given for indiranagar inspirations as i myself have taken weightloss and tummytuck sessions and lost weight and inches very nicely and the blame can not given to them alone you would not followed things properly.and i personaly recomonded people whom i knew required weight loss had taken the course in deferent centers and i happy.i strongly say that inspirations is good as it has given me my dream figure.

• En
      25th of Aug, 2009

Inspiration is not only a fraud service, but we also stand to lose our health, with long term side effects. I wanted to join post natal treatment to lose weight ( Rs 2500), and the sales manager forced me to pay up Rs 10, 000, telling that only weight loss is not enough, and she will give me inch loss also, for Rs 10, 000. When I later asked what the extra money was taken for, they told me both are same. I have suffered 2 miscarriages, my BP has gone down due to drastic weight rediction (it is not healthy to lose lot of weight in very less time), and I cannot conceive again, all due to inspiration. They just tell u attarctive things and make u pay up - and empty ur packet - and then they want to keep selling u more and more - oils, packs - what not. They just want to take all ur money - in as less time as possible.
    They said that weight loss will happen without any diet or exercise. And when I joined, they told me exercise 30 min a day, eat minimum food - I could have lost weight by myself with diet and exercise - why join inspiration?

16th of Jan, 2010

I totally agree with Kashish, I went to Kormangla center and services were too bad. Therapist was handling more than 1 person at the same time. I went their for inch loss program, and they are fraud. Therapist put oil on my whole body(and without giving massage) and went away and did not return backe. And after almost 15 min I decided I will not continue this session. I went out of the room and asked management where is the therapist they didnot replied. Now I want my money back from them.

25th of Sep, 2010

I deeply regret any inconvenience caused to any of our clients due to our services. Kindly contact me directly on chairman@inspirations.in and I shall personally look into the matter and resolve the issues.

Regards,
    Manish Anand
    CMD
    Inspirations Healthcare Pvt Ltd

• Rp
      8th of Oct, 2010

Can you tell me if Tummy tuck would leave any permanent mark on my body?

29th of Mar, 2011

inspiration salt lake is the worst slimming center specially for tummy tucks. only makes false promises and misguide customers

• Di
      31st of Aug, 2011

Inspirations trick you to first pay money for inch loss saying it has no usage of machines or anything and is purely massage and all. But when you actually go in, you see that they use machines. They don't even refund your money. Worst ever parlour or clinic (as they claim themselves to be) I have went to. I asked them a couple of times to deduct the money for their first sitting and the tax and refund the remainder but they have a deaf ear to everything. They just cheat people.

• Di
      31st of Aug, 2011

And the best part is because they are not refunding you the money, if you ask them to convert it to some other service within their centre itself, they charge you 2000+taxes. Are you kidding me!!!

• Ra
      14th of Jun, 2012

I have personally done tummy tucks and i followed a strict regime and i was back in shape with my waist from 32 to 26 in 3 months. I also started to maintain it by avoiding junk foods. Half of the people believe that once you finish tummy tucks, you can go eat any food you want. They are so lazy that they do not want to work out but sit and wait for miracles to happen.