insiderssecretstips AKA insiderssecretstips.com / unable to cancell product

1 denver, United States
Phone: 866 363-0187

when unsatisfied with the Wu-Yi tea purchase, I was unable to cancell the "insiders" product by calling their telephone number listed on my credit card statement. the tele. number called directs one to a website that when accessed does not allow you to cancell the product. Over a 3 month period starting in 8-08 my credit card statement showed the charge as "web access" in the amount of $4.95 and another charge as "membership" in the amount of $9.95 per month. These were described on the Wu-Yi site as "insider secrets to weight loss" and "weight loss E book package" respectively. Each month that I was billed my credit card showed a different telephone number. When called the "insiders" tele. number directs one to a website which has no instructions on how to cancell the product. The telephone numbers and and websites have small changes in them that decieve one and makes it impossible to cancell. I repeatedly called the 3 tele. numbers and by luck was connected to a surely sales rep for the "insider" product. But I was on hold for almost 15 mins. Once I talked to the rep. he refused to credit my credit card account and refused to let me talk to his "supervisor Alice" even when I asked to be put on hold until she was available. The call ended with the rep. hanging up on me.