Insidersecretstips.com / Unable to cancell, phone number directs you to website and type in website and only get this for complaints

9271 N Drawbridge CtHayden, ID, United States Review updated:
4.2
Phone: 208-659-6200

Called 800 number on Visa statement, it in turn directs you to the insiderssecretsguide.com for customer service, dont find site. Want to cancell the 4.95 charge monthly to credit card.

Comments

My
  1st of Nov, 2008
Unauthorized charge of $4.95 and $9.95 . Did not order this nor request it in any fashion.
Br
  8th of Nov, 2008
To Sarah Nicholson from Brian Leach 1/250 Wimbledon Park Road. LONDON SW196NL

FREE TRIAL ?? Be good enough to refund me £53.85. invoice reads Value $37 Postage 22.80
This is not a FREE TRIAL ! you have taken this money off me under FALSE PRETENCES !!If I had ordered
the Tea Bags from a U.K. source it was £4.50 !!

I'VE BEEN DONE !! ask yourself would you pay £53.85 for 60 ###ing Tea Bags !!
Just REFUND MY MONEY and I'll send you back the Tea Bags !!
Ro
  9th of Nov, 2008
there is nothing free, i cant believe i fell for this crap!!! They keep taking money out of my bank account. Ive lost $120.00 in the last 2 weeks to 1 box of free tea bags!! What can i do to stop them from getting more money from me. Please refund my money and discontinue your product services, or else
Ta
  11th of Nov, 2008
the charges for membership were unauthourized and unwarrented I am very unsatisfied with this service
Dj
  12th of Nov, 2008
I did not authorize any charges on my account and cannot
get these charges removed. This is ridiculous!!!
Do
  13th of Nov, 2008
Good news people I have a number to call to get off the 4.95 charge every month it worked for me it only took us 3 months to figure it out .
Here is the number---1-866-363-0187- When you call this number you will hear music for a while but hang in there. When someone answers tell them you want to cancel your account with them. Be sure you get thier name and a confirmation #. Then report this to your credit card company and file a dispute even if you have to file every month. The credit card company says the company that you have a disput with has to pay for the dispute and they will give up and stop billing your account.
Ja
  13th of Nov, 2008
Sy
  14th of Nov, 2008
Please remove this charge and any future charges. What ever you are selling I do not want it and I have NOT authorized any charges on my account. This is terrible that a person is unable to speak with anyone regarding this charge.I have submitted 5 confirmation codes and the comments read confirmation code is incorrect or too old. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!
Kr
  14th of Nov, 2008
Call 1-866-363-0187 to get web access 4.95 charge removed and call 1-800-989-5907 pick option 2 to get membership removed.
Te
  14th of Nov, 2008
I did not incur this charge; it is totally fraudulant!!!
Ma
  15th of Nov, 2008
I also was billed on my bank card 69.96 for ICAREERKIT. I DID NOT AUTHORISE this payment. I need to find out how to get this charge off of my card and get my money back. Is this a legel way to rob people of their money!
Gs
  15th of Nov, 2008
I have been unable to cancel this "service" that I did not sign-up for because there is no available cancelling connection either by phone (800-281-9006) or the web site that the address directs you to .At the web site you get a complaint section where others have logged a complaint but NO WAY to cancel. Each month I am charged $4.95 for this so called service or web access and I do not wish to continue this " sign-up" but I especially want the charge to be removed. I have been trying for 10 days to access a location where I can cancel.The closes category was diet products but it is only diet TIPS, via computer and I do not wish to continue this charge.
Gs

Insidersecretstips.com - charging my credit card $4.95 per month
3331 Bellemeade Drive
Valdosta
Phone: 229-244-4715
Insidersecretstips.com

Jo
  15th of Nov, 2008
I was recently charged $4.95 on my MasterCard account as a WEB ACCESS FEE.This was unauthorised.I ordered one item of Wu-yi Tea - a onetime order-and did NOT subscribed to a membership or a WEB ACCESS.I returned the product and received a credit to my card, then this web access fee pops up. This is ridiculous and FRAUDALENT PLEASE REMOVE IT.
Gr
  17th of Nov, 2008
I would like to change my shipping address and the creditcard billing. Please, let me know where to change my old data.
my ID nummber is 3827313
kindly regards
Greta JordanNeumann
Av
  18th of Nov, 2008
Thank You!!! Don Cook. What a scam.
Ca
  19th of Nov, 2008
I am only on Social Security Disability and didn't realize that you were charging me. Please could you cancil me and refund me whatever you charged me, I didn't realize that you charged me, I sure would appreciate it, I'm broke.

Carol Palmer
De
  20th of Nov, 2008
The correct for cancellations is 866-363-0187, the same recording starts telling how to log onto the insidersecretstips web site but select number 2 when prompted. Music will play but Fabiola or some other lovely assistant will answer shortly. Get her employee ID as they don't have confirmation numbers. She can cancel your order or verify that it had successfully been cancelled before online as mine had been... even though they are still charging. I will be sending my dispute in to insidersecretstips with the name of My Lovely Assistant, Fabiola and her ID number #431 for verification so they can just pay themselves. Good Luck!
De
  20th of Nov, 2008
What a scam!!! You crooks ought to be jailed for life. You know your tea is crap, so you get your money with your so called insiders diet secrets. I wonder how you can sleep at night knowing you are stealing from a lot of people desperate to lose weight! You probably sleep just fine, and have a bit of a laugh too. I don't have a lot of faith in our laws, or court system right now, but I do believe in kharma... YOU WILL GET YOURS!
Sh
  20th of Nov, 2008
i order the tea bags on 1/09/08 & have not received anything. i would like to have the tea bags or if i don't receive them by next monday 11/24/08 please take me off the list & don't bill my credit card. thanks! shelley